Ice cold bucket of water

The evil boss told Alejandra to finish her work before he leaves for home. Poor girl fell asleep immediately she finished. She was completely drained. luckily for her, her boss was in a meeting and it was going to continue until 9pm. She decided to just sneak a thirty minutes sleep before he returns.
    Fifteen minutes into her sleep, her boss came in. When he saw that she was asleep and even drooling, he was amused. He decided to do something and called a janitor passing nearby.
      Shwaaa.
That was the sound that woke Alejandra up. But that wasn't all, she was wet all over from her head to toe. When she looked up, she saw her boss with a bucket. She raised her hand to touch her hair and felt something solid. She she took it and saw it was an ice cube. She looked at him again, this time with shock and anger. He poured a bucket of ice water on her. He even poured it on the documents she just drained herself for. As if he could read her mind, he said
      "Make sure to submit the documents on my table before leaving." Alejandra looked at him with frustration. Though she was cold, she stood up with dignity, and took another stack of documents under her table. Luckily for her, she had an habit of printing out two copies incase if anything happens to the first one.
      She went to his table and dropped it with annoyance.
     She took the wet documents and discarded it. Then she went to her table and took her coat and bag.
    "Good night sir." She said before strutting away. From afar, Kyle could see her shivering. He looked back on his table and an amused smile showed on his face. He never knew she printed two copies of every documents she handled. She was in just for three months and she had already started amusing him.
       Kyle's phone rang. When he saw the caller id, he didn't pick it up. But the person wasn't relenting and continued calling him. He had to pick it this time.
   "Hello grandfather" He said with a lazy voice.
   "Finally, you replied. I thought you were going to break your phone from the way you were ignoring my calls." Kyle thought about it. It would have been nicer to break the phone than to listen to his grandfather's voice. But he was filial so he couldn't do something like that.
     "So why did you call?" Kyle asked, already knowing what he would say.
     "I prepared another blind date for you. This time, she is a --" Kyle interrupted his grandfather.
    "I'm not going." He said.
   "Ayy. Come on. This man wants his great grandkids." His grandfather mused.
     "I don't have any plans for marriage." Kyle said.
     "Then I'll announce on tv that you are a bachelor waiting for the right woman." His grandfather threatened. He had done that before and it was not a good experience.
    "I'll bring someone." Kyle said quickly.
       His grandfather smiled and said"Make sure to invite her for dinner tomorrow." Finally, his grandson is bringing home a woman.
#################################################################################
   Hi once again. A new chapter has been released. Hope you like it.