He visits at school

(I don't own the video credits to the rightful owner)

You are at school. It is lunch break so you walk up to your locker after you put some stuff into the locker.

E/N walks up to you. "Hey lair!" (S)he yells at you. She walks closer to you. Two of her/his minions pin you against your locker. E/N punches you in the face multiple times. And kicks you in the stomach.

That is when the door of the school flies open. You can't see what's happening because E/N keeps hitting you. E/N gets thrown backwards with his/her minions. You collapse into the arms of the person.

It was Cole. You started to cry into him. "Hey, why don't you dump this pig and hang out with me" E/N says "you're the earth ninja you deserve better than her." "Let me think about... How about NO, don't touch MY girlfriend ever again understood" Cole says walking up to E/N. E/N quickly walks away.

Cole comes to you and picks you up bridal style. He walks you to the nurse office. The nurse treated your wound and let you go. "Do I have to go to class Cole, I really don't want to" you say to Cole. "I will talk to the principal in the meantime you need to go to class, I will walk with you" Cole says to you. Cole places his hand around your shoulder and walks you to class.

He knocks on the door and walks in with you. "Miss. L/N your late that will give you detention for a month" The teacher immediately scolds me. She is really good friends with E/N. "Mrs if you will excuse me but Y/n got beaten up by E/N so she was in the nursery." "That is highly unlikely mister earth ninja E/N is a very good student. As for you miss. L/n you will get extra detention for asking the earth ninja to help you out of detention."

You started to cry and hugged Cole he hugged you back and kissed your head.
"Y/n go sit down I'll be back soon okay?" You nod and walk to your place in the room.

Cole walks to the principal's office. The principal just so happened to be his dad. He talked for a while. He dismissed y/n for a week without problem and the detention was removed. Cole walks back to y/n class while calling his brothers asking if they could pick them up with the bounty.

Cole and the principal walk into the classroom. Cole gestures to come to him. You walk over to him and he hugs you very tight. "The rest will pick us up with the bounty and then we can go home, you need some sleep so Pixal made your bed in the monastery" Cole says out loud. The rest of the class gives you jealous glances.

The principal says: "E/N you have earned yourself two months detention and y/n you can stay this week at home." You nod and take Cole's hand. He intertwined your fingers with his and he kissed you on the lips.

It was a short kiss because the bounty arrived. Everyone ran outside to see. You and Cole walk to the mass of kids and climb on board of the bounty. Everyone screams mean things to you but you just ignore it and kiss Cole again. He kissed back and everyone screams because the earth ninja was dating.

You and the guys quickly flew off as Zane treated your wounds more professionally. You walk back to Cole and sit next to him on the couch. He pulls you close and you fall asleep. He lays you in his bed on the bounty and stays by your side

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
No joke this was one of the longest chapters I have written so I am very proud of that. I hope you liked this chapter because I did. The next chapter will be: telling the world you two are dating
See you all later
~krisskross~
(695 words)