Ring

TW: DNF, Karlnap, Brief Mention of S*x, Slight Mention of Homophobia

Dream

I woke up to soft, morning light streaming through the windows. The fear of last night's apparition having faded with the stars, I looked down at Gogy and smiled.

"I would love to let you sleep, but I really gotta pee." I said, and he groaned, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"You can hold it." He said groggily, and I chuckled.

"I'll make you breakfast if you get up." I said playfully, and he rolled over, looking at me with tired, disbelieving eyes.

"Dream, love, you can't cook for the life of you." He said, and I scoffed, faux offended.

"You don't know that." I harrumphed.

"Remember when Ran and Tubbo came over? You burned the spaghetti so bad, we had to use a sledge hammer to get it off the pan." He said, and I winced at the memory.

"People change." I said, and he dropped it, obviously too tired to keep arguing. "That's what I thought." I said, slipping off the couch.

After relieving myself, I went to the kitchen. It was well used, Karl and Gogy being the chefs of the household, while Sap and I admired them in their aprons.

"Okay. Where is the pantry?" I said aloud, glad Gogy was a deep sleeper, when he was trying to ignore my idiocracy. After opening almost every dark wood drawer, I finally opened the large, swinging door thing, and found it.

"Ahhah! Food!" I said, grabbing the pancake mix. I had seen George do this hundreds of times. This would be a synch, right?

After a couple tries, I found a bowl, though the cleanliness of said item was doubtful, and filled it with the white powder. After rearranging the dishes crowding the sink, I drenched it with water. "Stirring the pancakes, for my boyfriend, so he will not bring an end. To something." I hummed, stirring the mixture with a spoon I had found on the floor.

I put the batter straight on the flat stove, something I saw Gogy do before, and stared at it.

"Come on, stupid pancakes. Cook faster." I said, watching as they slowly, at an agonizing pace, bubbled.

I turned to put the bowl in the sink, having done all the batter in one batch.

"Dream!" Sapnap said, and I turned to see him in the kitchen awning, in between the living room and kitchen.

"Sap! How is Karl?" I asked, pulling him into a hug and pounding his back.

"Good. Gogy?" He asked, and I looked over to the couch.

"Asleep, actually, though I doubt he will be for long." I said, and Sapnap rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed.

"How was last night?" Sap asked suggestively, and I blushed.

"Pretty quiet. We got pizza." I said, and my best friend looked at me, disappointed.

"You didn't ask him?" He asked quietly, and I shook my head.

"I don't know. I am so close, but It's never the right time, you know?" I said, and he shook his head.

"Soon, he's going to get tired of waiting and drop you." He said, and I hit him playfully.

"So much faith in me." I said, and he grinned.

"Hey, is that supposed to be smoking?" He asked, and I gasped, turning around.