Before the game

Laura pov
We have to play the semi final against Wolfsburg this is the second leg so we have to win this. I was kinda scared because we are missing 5 of our best players. But I just set all negative thoughts out of my mind and went to have a nice breakfast. I live with stina but she was still sleeping so I made breakfast and woke her op. We had a really nice breakfast.
Leah pov
I hope my girls win this tonight. I'm still sad about my Acl injury but Beth and viv said they would help me al through this.

All the girls arrived at the training complex and had a nice training Beth had her first runs today so everyone was very happy for her.
Laura pov
We're going with the bus to a sold out emirates. I still can't believe it, it has always be a big dream for me to play in a sold out stadium but when I was young womens football wasn't that important.

When we arrived there weren't a lot of fans but yeah it was still 3 hours till the game we said hi to the Wolfsburg players and the we started warm up. Leah and the other injured girls arrived to I saw them sitting on the stand.

It was finally game time.

This was the first chapter I'm sorry it's so late but I was busy with school and stuff so I did my best xx