Precious Time

It's quick, as well as slow. You both know you don't have much time, but rushing anything between the two of you feels wrong. You both cling to every desperate second that you have with each other, being this close, being one.

His soft pants of your name send waves of heat through your body, and light moans fall from your lips every time he moves his hips. Your fingers tangle in his curls as his hands grip tighter to your waist. You rise up slightly, your chest almost colliding with his, before you lower yourself down. The action pulls a low groan from him, and his head leans back and hits the wall with a soft thud.

You can feel his legs tensing and relaxing as you straddle him. You can't help yourself when you lean forward and nip at his neck. A hand grips tighter, and his hips rise again, a little harder this time, but he regains control. Neither of you want this to be over too soon.

You watch with half lidded eyes as he opens his own, his beautifully brown eyes piercing yours, making your whole body heat up under his gaze. "S'beautiful," he mumbles, though his eyes stay on your face. More warmth comes to your cheeks, and you tilt your head down, closing your eyes. He gently lifts your chin back up with two fingers, and you open your eyes to meet his gaze again. "S'perfect," he mumbles, leaning forward and connecting your lips in a gentle kiss.

His hand slides to the small of your back and pushes your forward, groaning as your body moves on his. "Can't believe...S'all mine..."

"S'all yours," you mumble back quietly, mouth already hanging open slightly from his movements under you. "S'handsome...s'perfect..."

"Copy-cat," he says before giving a light chuckle that quickly turns to both of you letting out simultaneous sounds of pleasure as your bodies move. "Dank farrik..." he sighs, his head falling back again, "'course we can't even laugh like this." You just hum, leaning forward and kissing his exposed neck. You feel his body tense as his breath hitches in reaction to your sudden move, but soon enough he's relaxing again and letting his quiet groans slip out.

It's quiet again between the two of you, save for the sounds of your bodies and pleasure. It's almost embarrassing how wet you are, how much of an affect Sans has on you just by merely existing. You'll never tell him about all those times you thought about him late at night, or in the shower, when he definitely shouldn't have been in your imagination. But you know he also had those nights, the ones where he craved you as much as you craved him. When you were only a tent away on the battlefield, when you could have gone to each other like you do now.

A low huff gains your attention, and you watch as Sans's eyes close and his brows scrunch together. His movements are getting a bit faster, and you can feel his body almost screaming for him to allow himself to let go of control. You lean forward, making sure to accentuate the movement with your hips, and kiss his scrunched brow. A quick, hot breath fans onto your skin, and his hands grip tighter on your waist.

"Mesh'la," he mumbles, and you can hear the restraint in his voice, "please...I won't last..."

You let out your own small amused huff through your nose, leaning back and pausing for a second, taking his face gently in your hands. "Let me take over." Sans can do nothing but melt into your touch and nod his head briefly, and you lean forward to kiss him passionately one more time before you begin to take control.

When you begin to move again, Sans's eyes roll back, and his head hits the wall again. His hands run up and down your legs as he tries to match his hip movements to yours. You slip a hand down between your bodies and trail your fingers over his muscles. He quivers under your touch and his legs tense. His hips involuntarily jerk up and he curses before apologizing for the movement, but you just give him a small kiss on the forehead and keep going.

His pants get heavier, and your moans get harder to keep quiet. He slips his own hand between your bodies to give you the stimulation you need. Not that he isn't enough without it. With this angle and position, you don't think you need anything extra.

"Dank farrik...mesh'la," he groans, and you know you have him on the edge. He forces his eyes open to look at you, and his jaw clenches as he holds himself back. "Not without...you..." he mutters, his fingers more determined now. It doesn't take long, only a few more moments before you're right there with him. Your mouth hangs open as euphoria crashes into you like tidal waves, rocking through your whole body. You feel Sans crashing underneath you, his hips stuttering and his groan drawing out long and deep.

When he's able to, he moves again, slowly, gently, in a rolling motion. You both ride your climaxes out, panting softly before he holds your hips, a silent warning of overstimulation. You let yourself fall forward, forehead resting against his as you wrap your arms around his neck. He tilts his head back to allow your lips to connect, and you stay like that for a couple minutes before the inevitable words are spoken.

"We should...get put together," he mutters, pulling away to rest his head back. "We still have the debriefing..."

"I know," you sigh, tilting your head down again, looking at the two of you together. You must have held all the luck in the galaxy when you were assigned to be general of the 17th, with Sans as your commander. There's no other explanation for how you ended up finding someone who completed you so fully.

You share one last lingering kiss before you ease yourself up, watching him gasp as you move off of him. Both of you freshen up and slip back into your clothes, him in his armor, before you look at each other again. His eyes are full of the love you never thought you would ever get from anyone, and yours are full of every desperate thought you've had of the future you could share. In the last few moments before you have to leave, you embrace again, hand tangling in his curls as he holds you to him. There's no doubt that Sans is your soulmate and true love.