𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙐 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨 + 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙨

Good morning, evening, afternoon or night everyone!

Before we officially start with the story, I would like to explain how this AU works so no one gets confused. I highly recommend not skipping this part!

~~~

First and foremost, all party members have a soul. This soul is the very culmination of their being! It is very important to not damage it or it'll come with grave consequences.

If the soul is damaged, the member will become weak and pale. They can achieve a new soul from any statue of the seven.

All party members can remove their soul if they wish to move around freely without the player's control. If they have their soul out for an extended period of time, they will also become weaker until they can put their soul back into their chest.

Party members can exchange souls (heh, that's just chaos with extra steps!) with members of the same element. When that happens, they can control the other person's actions.

The player can control the active character just fine. The other members will come in the form of small chibis beside the active character. Kind of like an angel or devil on your shoulder if you know what that looks like.

The characters can also talk to the player and vice versa! If they wish to tak to the player in private, they can message them telekinetically. Their thoughts will appear as text messages for the player to type back and respond.

The player can even join the party members on the adventure with a puppet that looks like them. A special headset will be provided for them to put on and interact with the characters!!

Side notes:

• The characters cannot take other characters' souls. Only the host of the soul and the player can remove a soul from a character.

• Attempting to swap souls with someone that isn't the same element (like if hu tao wanted to swap with fischl), the soul would refuse to enter the character.

• Taunts or companions do not have souls and can freely go where they please (except throwable ones like Yuegui and Baron Bunny). Companions that can be placed like Oz can move freely.

I think I covered most of the AU details. But then again, if you have any questions, just let me know and I'll answer them as best as possible! ^^

See you soon~~