Wedding Day

~Two Years Later, April 2nd, 20XX, Noon~

The wedding venue was your great aunt's house since it was big enough to accommodate many guests.  Her garden and the wooden arch that was ensnared by lovely roses made it the perfect spot for the ceremony.  

You were in the process of preparing for Ren and your's special day. You made an outfit choice that made Princess Serenity from Sailor Moon come to mind. It had a long skirt, puffy sleeves, and a loose fit. White and gold lace was sewn onto the bodice, and a bow with a long ribbon was fastened to the back.  You also wore matching white heels. 

Your veil was a lovely soft see-through fabric that was connected through a tiny diamond tiara. 

Your hair was done into a high ponytail.   You held a bouquet in your hands, which were white roses, representing the purity of a bride. 

"Y/N, you look beautiful!" your great aunt smiled.   She was in her eighties, and her curly hair was covered with a hat.  She wore a lovely flower dress. 

Ann, Futaba, Makoto and Haru were your bridesmaids.  

"You look amazing, Y/N!" Ann exclaimed as she wore her hot pink bridesmaid dress. 

"You definitely look like the perfect bride," Makoto remarked, wearing her navy blue dress.

"You look so pretty!" Futaba squealed, wearing a dark green dress. 

"The dress makes you look like a fairytale princess," Haru smiled, wearing a light purple dress.

"Thank you all," you grinned. 

Meanwhile, Ren was standing near the arch of roses, as your aunt called it, waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Ryuji was his best man, and Yusuke was a part of his groomsman.  Ann was your maid of honour.   

Your family and Ren's family were talking to each other in the large garden, some of them sitting in their seats. 

Eventually, the ceremony began.  Sojiro sat next to Ren's parents as they watched you walk down the aisle with your father. 

Ren couldn't help but stare at his elegant bride.

Your father nodded to Ren once you were next to him.  

You looked into Ren's eyes.  

Sae was the one who would marry the two of you (AS IN BEING THE ONE WHO WOULD MAKE THE MARRIAGE OFFICIAL), as she had a licence for the country. 

She started by addressing you before turning to Ren as she said, "We are here today for the union of Ren Amamiya and Y/N L/N." 

 "These two stood by each other through thick and thin; even when Ren was on probation when he was sixteen, Y/N stayed by his side and never wavered in her support. I never imagined that a high school romance would develop into so much more. Sae smiled as she said, "Now, the rings please," to end her address. 

 With two rings resting on a pillow on his back, Morgana came trotting down. Ren held your hand when he removed your ring from the cushion. "Do you, Ren, take Y/N as your legally wedded wife and affirm your eternal love for her?" Sae asked   "I do," He said, slipping the ring on your finger.

While holding Ren's hand, you removed his ring from the pillow. "Do you, Y/N, accept Ren as your legally wedded husband and affirm your eternal love for him?"

   "I do," You grinned as you positioned Ren's finger with the ring. 

 "I now pronounce you husband and wife," Sae said. "You may now kiss the bride." Ren and you shared a passionate kiss that was as lovely as the life you two would lead. Everyone started cheering, your brother included. 

~April 2nd, 20XX, Evening~

Soon enough, the reception began.  Our guests received gifts like chocolate bars.

Ann was eating a few things at the dessert table.   Ryuji was talking to Yusuke, Makoto was talking to your parents, Haru was talking with your aunt, and Futaba talked to your brother while holding Morgana. 

Eventually, you and Ren were slow dancing, you gently hummed to the melody of the music. 

"I love you, Y/N Amamiya," Ren whispered.

"I love you too," you whispered back. 

Once the song was done, everyone began clapping in applause. 

You and Ren kissed once more, happy that the two of you could share this special day with everyone.