Facts and Headcannons

Andrew:

Says he's average sized when he is shorter then average. Don't tell him though.

He is oblivious to love and romantic actions. He knows the general thing for love and has felt it before but just doesn't understand hints or flirts.

He has a lot of scars on him due to his adventures.

He is a very sneaky rat and can appear out of no where. This is mainly due to him knowing how to not make a sound when stepping.

He doesn't have any family as far as he is aware. He doesn't remember his parents.

He entered the house through a window that was cracked open and took a nap in a random room. Which he appears in a different one when he awakes.

He has been around humans before so he knows how to hide from them. However he has never been around cats.

He doesn't remember much of his past due to his forgetful memory.

He doesn't have a favorite food but likes berries a lot more than other foods.

He likes holding things in his tail and can often be seen with a random object in his tail. It usually is random things around the house.

He is not much of a fighter, he just likes to adventure around. Make sure to keep a eye on him or he will disappear. (Or you could put him on a child leash /J)

He has little hoards of things that he sees as special or important. You would find a lot shiny things in these hoards.

He has had a crush before but the rat they loved had loved another. They had asked Andrew to help them get together. He had gotten them together than they dropped him.

Rose:

Rose is genderfluid and has a more androgynous appearance.

They prefer to be refered by he/they/it rather than she but still responds either way.

They work as a doctor most of the time so rarely has time at the house. They return at night time and usually head to their room.

On their off days can be found around the house in their room, the living room reading a book, or the library.

Their outfit changes a lot but is usually wearing darker monochromatic colors and long sleeves shirts with shorts.

They have green eyes that are hidden by their hair. You can sometimes see them through their hair.

Rose is a single person, and they aren't looking for a relationship currently. They have been in multiple relationships before and they haven't worked out.

On their off days, will also help cook meals with the chef for fun. They like cooking but can rarely do it. They enjoy the times they can cook though. They are a pretty good cook. It is edible and they know how to season things.

They often smell of disinfectant or other cleaning smells. This is due to their job as being a doctor. When they don't smell of disinfectant, they usually smell of vanilla or chocolate.