-Chapter 1-

And the crowd screams in joy and excitement as the members from Stray Kids come on stage.

The leader -Bang Chan, you recalled- is in the middle in clothes Sarah wouldn't ever think of wearing.The crowd is becomes impossibly louder, almost deafening when one of the members, Hyunjin, smiles at them. Sarah couldn't blame them though, he is quite handsome.

Before you know it, the song is almost over. She vaguely remember jamming to the song and screaming with the other fans.

Sarah was about to take a picture of them when suddenly, she hears ringing and-

"Sarah! Its time for school!"

Sarah opens her eyes to the knocking from the door and the alarm from her phone. She goes to turn off her alarm and groans into her pillow loudly.

The knocking persists still even after her groan, annoyed, she says, "Alright, alright, I'm coming!" and gets up from her bed and opens the door to her mother with one of her hands in the air about to still knock.

"Good, you're awake", she says calmly and puts her hand down. "Yes, I am awake now, and I'll be sleeping later" Sarah groggily states, rubbing her eyes "You don't have to knock on my door, y'know? I have an alarm".

Her mother tuts "And you still wouldn't wake up, go and get ready for school. Dont be late," and with that, her mother leaves to go to work. Sarah sigh's and closes the door.

She goes to her closet and picks out the school uniform. She hears a buzz from the bedside table beside her bed where her phone and see's her phone light up with a text. Sarah quickly get dressed in the school uniform. After getting dressed, she goes to the bedside table and unplugs her phone, opening it and seeing multitude of texts.

The texts were from her group chat with her friends and from an unknown number. She didn't know who it could be and decided that it was more important than her friends spamming her group chat.

???

???
Hey is this sarah?

You
Uh
Yeah
Who are you???

???
Eyydrien
A senior

You
?????
How did you get my number

She closed the chat, not bothering to wait for a reply. She leaves her room, picking up her bag beside her door along the way. When she enters the kitchen, no one is in it, "They're probably at work" she mused aloud. She sets her bag on one of the chairs in the kitchen and rounds the table to put a bread in the toaster.

Sarah goes to sit in one of the chairs at the table, opening her phone. She checks her texts and sees that the unknown number -Eyydrien- has responded ,but her decided to check on your friends.

4 horsemens 🔛🔝

Ivy
And and
Did you hear about how he
got socked in the face?

Maya
Bro got wrecked lmao

Ly
LOOK AT HIM

LyLOOK AT HIM

Ly
AAAHHHH

You
Mornin
Who got punched
Are you ok lily

Maya
Some senior
Idk

Lily
Yes i am ok and sane 👍

You
You are def not sane

Maya
Ivy
Sarah
Where are you guys

Ivy
Im getting there

You
Dw im getting there

Lily
Get here faster

You
Be patient

Sarah closed the chat and noticed the toast is done. She took the toaster from the toaster and grabbed your bag. Sarah checked if she had everything and headed out.

---

As Sarah begins walking the familiar route, she eats her toast, taking bite after bite, savouring the plain taste all the while checking the text from Adrien.

Eyydrien

You
?????
How did you get my number

Eyydrien
From my sibling

You
Who???
Ive met a lot of people
in my life in my life
Women the most

Eyydrien
Enjin
You have hangout with eachother
before
Yeah?

You
Uhh
Sure
I know them
Have we seen eachother before?????

Eyydrien
No?
I dont think so
We just go to the same school

You
Then why message me

Eyydrien
Enjin told me about you
You sounded like we would
get along

Sarah felt conflicted, but decided it wasn't worth the time to think about it, right now, she needs to get to school. She puts away her phone, ignoring the buzzes coming from it.

She crossed the road after looking right and left swiftly, seeing that no cars were about to hit her. However, she did not see the car coming.

The sound of horns sounded in the air.

.

.

.

The car screeches to a stop.

---