-Chapter 2-

The driver gets out of the car and rushes towards her sounding panicked.

"Are you alright, you're not hurt are you?!" The driver eyes move towards her arms, legs, and lastly, face to check for injuries. Sarah goes to assure the driver that she is fine "I-I'm fine! I'm not injured, i was just frightened"

The driver sighed in relief, "I apologise, I didn't see you" the driver apologized. "Its fine, really. I have to get to school, though. I'm already  late" you looked at your watch, you have a few minutes left to get to school.

The driver walked her towards the side of the road she needed to be at "Be safe" the driver bids her farewell and she continues her way to school

---

She arrives to school just as most the students were entering it. She sees her friends were off to the side talking with eachother, they seemed as though they were waiting for her.

Sarah leisurely walks towards them, lifting her hand to wave at them. They notice her and one of them, Maya, ran up to her, leaving the other two to quickly follow behind.

"Heyyy! What took you so long?" Maya sounded like a child as she pouted and whined. The other two, Lily and Ivy, were laughing at Maya's antics.

Sarah shook her head at her amusing behaviour, "It was nothing important, just an accident, but it was the worst of all accidents!" she told Maya, albeit abit exagerated, "We do have school though, don't we? I'll tell you about it after school"

"Lets just head to class, I cant wait to get this day over with" Lily announced, making Maya groan.

They walked towards the door to start the day of learning.

---

School ended and the hallways were crowded with students, and getting trampled by them doesn't seem so fun, so she hurries along with them.

Sarah finally gets out and breaths the fresh air. She accidentally lost her friends amidst the students, now regretting not sticking with eachother.

She looks around for a bench to sit on while she waits for them. Though she doesn't see any so she resorted to leaning on a wall nearby.

She huffs and pulls out her her phone, noticing that Eyydrien texted her.

Eyydrien

Eyydrien
Hey
Where r you

Are you still at school orr

You
School
What do u want

Eyydrian
Wanna meet up

You
What
No

Eyydrien
Why noottt

You
I Dont want to??

Eyydrien
Fine

Sarah's responses were short as she replied to him. She didn't feel like typing much, she was already tired from school and getting a nap would help.

She still doesn't see her friends and now most of the students are out by now.

'They probably already left...' she figures. They do the tendency to leave eachother behind.

So, Sarah stands up and starts walking away from the school, starting her journey back home.

.

.

.

She got home later than usual, taking a detour before coming home. Thankfully, there were no serious accidents, but she did trip on your way back.

Sarah sighed as she opened the door. Her parents weren't home yet, though it would be weird if they were home now, considering the fact that they usually come home late.

She went into her room and placed her bag by her bed. Sarah plopped herself down onto her bed and decided she'll do her homework after taking a nap.

She settled on the bed on her back, her hair forming a halo around her head.

Her phone buzzed and she took it. Looks like Eyydrien texted her a while ago.

Eyydrien

Eyydrien
Hey
Hey
Heeyyy
Saraahh
Sarahhh
Heeeyyy
I wanna talk to you about
something

You
What is it

Eyydrien
Nvm
Its not the right time

You
Ok???

He's weird, Sarah decided.

.

.

.

"-And then the driver apologized- thats it", Sarah sighed as she recalled what happened to her friends. They were on call with eachother.

Sarah heard a sigh from Ivy's end, saying "You are alright though?". Her concern made you smile abit, "Yes, I'm fine, I'm just tired now"

"Well then, I guess that puts and end to this! See you guys tomorrow?"

They agreed and you finally ended call.

---