Epilogue

I watched as the movers brought in the last box that belonged to me into Nathan's house. Once they were done, I payed them and thanked them for helping me.

"Have a nice day!" They said as they left in their vehicle.

I watched as they pulled away from the driveway and disappeared into the street.

The past weeks were very hectic for me. I had a lot of questions to answer to the police for Danny's dead body. They also collected my DNA sample for their database and future requirements. Danny's whole fake group was caught and imprisoned for a long time. I didn't have to worry much about that. But the visions of my past still taunted me. No matter how much I tried to get rid of them, they were always there to remind me how awful and sad I was.

I shook all these thoughts away and turned around to see Nathan leaning by his door frame.

"Hey!" I smiled as I started walking to him. He moved forward as well and snaked his arms around my waist and pulling me into him. He pressed his lips against mine and then kissed my cheek.

"Finally, you can live a happy life with me!" He chuckled and I giggled along.

"Help me get my stuff in!" I ordered.

"Are you already turning into that controlling girlfriend?"

"I never controlled you." I defended.

"Right." He had a sarcastic smile plastered on his face. I giggled and kissed his nose.

"You have a cute button nose!" I commented as a little chuckle escaped my mouth.

"Took you a while to realise! Didn't it?" He laughed.

"Should we go in then?" I asked still laughing.

"YES!" He grinned as he carried me and I started laughing even more. He took me inside the house and slammed the door shut with his leg.

I was happy. He was happy. It was the beginning of a new life that I was really looking forward to. I didn't have my hopes too high, but just right at the limit that I needed them to be. I knew that things were going to be alright because Nathan was with me. It took me a while to get used to his silliness. But I guess I fell in love with his goofy self, and I would never want to change that!

THE END