Cut

"AHHHHHH.... AHHHHH"
" Yeah you like that, you love that you little slut"
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
"IM GOING TO CUM. OH my god it's COMING.
"AHHHH"
"Oh yeah, oh yeah. Yeah all done fucking slut."

Alright let's back up

My name is Sydney. I work on the streets as a prostitute. I get fucked about 10-20 times a day. The people that fuck me say that I'm the best fucker ever. They say my tits are so big and so juicy. When the guys squeeze them they go "YEAH BABY LET ME SQUEEZE THOSE ORANGES." I like being a prostitute. The moneys good, you meet a lot of people. A lot of disgusting old men but they pay the most. Than one time I met this guy Nate. Nate Dick, his dick was so large when he fist pulled it out (that's probably the reason for his last name). When I first saw it I was like "OMG. IM HUNGRY, YUM YUM YUM." Than I go down. Up and down up and down for like 10 minutes. Once I'm done sucking his big fat dick I go to Burger King.

We've been hooking up for about two weeks now. Constant up and down on his large harry dick but he pays so well and his dick is so big. One day he got really rough with it and I mean I have had some very very rough sex but nothing like this. I didn't like his rough sex. So I decided I was going to kill him.

I get in his car

"Oh Sydney it's time."
"Oh yeah it's time."

I grab the knife out of my panties and I cut his dick off. This time it wasn't cum coming out of his dick, it was blood. It sprayed all over my face and my tits.

I than said

"You like it rough you big fat dumb ugly rough ass bitch ass fucking cunt. Huh. You fucked with the wrong person."

Than he died. I throw his body in a lake and than I went to Burger King.

1 year later

Sadly Nate knocked me up. I had his kid and I decided to raise him. I named him Dick.

—————————————————————————

CUTTT PART 2

It was a cool sunny day in June, Sydney was getting fucked in a pick up by some old man.

"Yeah you like that. You FUCKING love that."

"Oh Wow it's so good." Sydney says sarcastically

"YEAH, take it up that tight pussy you slut..
Ah AH AH. I'm cumming. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. All done slut."

"That was such good sex." Sydney says sarcastically again."

"Alright when will I see you again."

"Never. 50 for cumming in my pussy."

"Damn you Slut."

Sydney took the money and went to Burger King and got a whopper. When Sydney was done eating the whopper she went back home.

Sydney pulls into the driveway. Sydney opens the car door and walks up to the front door.

Sydney opens the door. There on the couch she sees Dick with his shirt off watching Euphoria. The scene was of Maddie and Nate having sex.

"Dick. You know you can't watch this."

"I can watch whatever the fuck I want."

"You do not talk to your mother like that."

"Whatever bitch."

Dick gets up and sees that Dick has a massive erection. Something about that made Sydney feel alive. She felt horny. Sydney goes to her room. She sits down and rubs one out.