At Night And Then Awake

Writer note : Yay it's me again! I have nothing to say!

Julius's POV : Oh my, I can't sleep! The floor is uncomfortable. No matter whose floor it is, it will always be a pain to sleep on. Maybe I can sneakily sleep on Selever's bed with him! No he wouldn't like that. But he is asleep so he wouldn't know till he wakes up, right? Haha! I'll just do it even if he may kill me!

Julius decides to sleep on Selever's bed with him. Though he has to be careful not to wake up Selever.

Julius's POV : Haha! I have done it without waking him up! I'm so good at this! My brain has so many cool ideas inside of it! Though... do I cuddle or not? Ha! Whatever!

Julius cuddles Selever because... logic. Selever cuddles Julius back without realising since he is asleep.

Julius's POV : Oh no. This wasn't part of the plan! Do I stay... well I mean I kinda have to now. Selever is going to hate me..

Julius manages to fall asleep from this moment. It is now day and Selever wakes up.

Selever's POV : I wake up and I feel randomly warm. I then notice that freak Julius cuddling me. What the hell. When did this happen? Though I kinda like this... NOT IN A GAY WAY. I don't like boys that way... right? I wanna scream at the top of my lungs but then again I don't want to disturb him. Wait.. I'm not gay. I don't need Julius to stay asleep. What is wrong with me right now? I wish to punch myself in the face right now. I'll just pretend to be asleep for when he wakes up... that seems like the best idea.

Julius wakes up and sees Selever to what seems he is still asleep.

Julius's POV : How is he still asleep? What if I kiss him. As a joke! Yes. Perfect idea! Though... first I need to make sure he is definitely asleep.
"Hey! You awake!"
Selever : "Yes I am."
Julius : "Oh.. wait.. You're awake!"

Julius quick jumps back and falls off the bed.

Selever's POV : "Yes I am awake! And why were you on my bed? Even though I specifically told you to sleep on the floor!"
Julius : "The floor was uncomfortable so I couldn't sleep. I'm am so so sorry. It was an accident."
Selever : "And why should I believe you?"
Julius : "Because I'm such a nice friend that you wouldn't want me to hate you! Or well I also don't want you to hate me.."
Selever : "Fine. But don't let this happen again. I won't let you off so easily."
Julius : "Understood." Phew... that was a close one. I could've lost a friend. And I nearly kissed him. He would've never understood why.
Selever : "Right. We need to get dressed into different clothes so I can put you back where I had found you."
Julius : "Why you acting as if I am an object you just picked up?"
Selever : "Just shut up freak."

Selever and Julius change into different clothes so they can leave. But first breakfast made by Sarvente.

Selever's POV : "Hey mom! What's for breakfast?"
Sarvente : "Hey sweetheart! I'm cooking pancakes! Does Julius want some too?"
Julius : "Oh! Yes please Sarv!"
Sarvente : "Well you both sit down while I cook these! Oh and Selever?"
Selever : "Yeah?"
Sarvente : "Can you go get your sister?"
Selever : "Sure! I'll be right back!"

Selever leaves to go wake up his sister Rasazy. He then comes back with his sister.

Rasazy's POV : "Hey... erm. Who are you?
Selever : "Rasazy. This is Julius. My kind of friend. Julius. This is Rasazy. My little sister."
Julius : "Nice to meet you Rasazy!"
Rasazy : "Yeah... nice to meet you too.."
Sarvente : "Breakfast is ready! Now sit down and eat!"

Selever, Rasazy and Julius start to eat the pancakes that Sarvente made for breakfast. Julius is amazed by the taste!

Julius's POV : "WOW!!!! These pancakes are THE best pancakes I have ever eaten!!"

Julius eats the pancakes very quickly. They taste really good to him.

Selever's POV : Julius needs to learn to stop being so confusing. Like... what the actual hell.
"Julius... are you ok?"
Julius : "Yes yes! I am ok! These pancakes are really really REALLY good!"

Selever finishes his pancakes shortly after Julius.

Selever's POV : "I'm just going to take Julius back from where I found him. I won't me too long."
Sarvente : "Okay sweetheart!"

Selever and Julius leave the church to go where they had first met.

Selever's POV : "Ok we're here. Now leave me alone."
Julius : "Aww... well. Ok. But I will always think about you and miss you.."
Selever : "Stop making this depressing."
Julius : "Fine. I'll go now! Goodbye!"
Selever : "Ugh.. fine... you can have my number so you can leave feeling better you freakish dish of burnt mashed potatoes."
Julius : "Oh wow! Thanks! Also that was a weird insult!"

Selever gives Julius his number and they part ways to go to their own homes. Julius is happy that Selever is still his friend.

_______________________________________
Writer note : Yay another! Another! This is also longer than the first! Don't keep expecting this please! I'm trying my best.