029: Wus Good / Curious

Treyvon Smith

I woke up before her and waited for her to wake up. She's so beautiful when she's sleeping, even more when she's awake. She moved around for a little then woke up and lifted her head up looking at me then put her head back down.

"Wake yo baby ass up" I said then she groaned.

"I'm still tried" she said in her sleepy voice.

"I don't give a fuck. You said you got shit to do now get the fuck up before I throw yo ass of this bed" I said, and she sucked her teeth then got up and mugged me.

I got up after we walked into the bathroom then I stretched. I went inside the bathroom as she was brushing her teeth then grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. She was done as I was still doing it.

"Treyvon?" She said with her hands on her hips.

"Yea?" I said after spitting the toothpaste out.

"You never told me why you came back here" she said as I wiped my mouth.

"Business. Plus, I needed an excuse to come be with you" I said putting the towel back.

"Awe. You really can't get away from me" she said smiling.

"Naw yo ass was getting mad at me the whole night before I left" I said then we both went back to her room.

"Cause I was gon miss you" She said as she went to her closet.

"Naw I knew what you was gon miss" I said sitting down on her bed.

"Boy shut up" She chucked then came back in her room with my shirt on with her night shorts.

"Imm need that shirt back in a bit" I said then she mugged me.

"You always leavin me" she said then put on her tan bear slippers.

"I gotta go see my nigga and home girl in an hour then I'll come back" I said then put on my socks.

"Okay Treyvon" she said then opened her door and went downstairs as I followed her.

I was in the living room as she was in the kitchen and started heating up some food her grandma made for her before she left, and it was a lot. I put on some criminal minds and restarted it from the first season. I sat down on the couch and waited for her to get done. She came back after a few minutes and got our plates. She set them down on the coffee table in front of us and gave me a fork and a napkin. We started eating then I pressed play on the show after she turned off the lights and covered the windows with the curtains.

"I love Reid they need to stop playing with him like he some kid. And he fine as fuck" She said and I side eyed her.

"What? That's the only white boy I would fuck tho. And Fezco" she said.

"You was fuckin with Fez?" I asked.

"Nah but if I wanted to then maybe yeah" she said and I ain't say nothing.

I looked at my phone from hearing it ring and saw Me Me was calling me. Patience looked at my phone then looked at me like she was waiting for me to do something.

She put her plate down and went in the kitchen.

"Man it ain't like that. I told you" I said then grabbed my phone.

"Just stop talking to me" she said and I heard the water turn on.

"Why the fuck you callin my phone?" I asked about to get mad.

"I heard you were here. I wanna see you tonight" she said over the phone.

"Hell naw you ain't seeing me. Leave me the fuck alone" I said then hung up and looked back seeing her wash her hands.