chapter six - mierda...

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was 10:00 AM the following day when Amelie finally woke up from her deep slumber. She batted her eyes open, and she was still wearing her makeup from the night before. She wandered around her room, and then into the bathroom to take a bath and become fresh again. 

Also, another thing that must be addressed is Amelie's common occurrence when she has been drinking: memory loss.

Every single little thing that had occurred the night before, at least after they had arrived at OMNIA, was a blur. It was Sofía's homework assignment to reinform Amelie of everything that had happened because my god was it life-changing. 

A few hours before, Sofía had woken up and tried to scheme in her head how the hell she was going to reveal this to her dear friend. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning world," I mumbled as I grouchily opened my eyes into the blistering sunbeams filtering between the curtain openings. 

Last night was definitely not real. 

I must have been dreaming. 

I'm gonna list out all of the things that I believe happened in my notes app and slap myself to see if I'm still dreaming:

Okay, so my conclusion from this is that it was real, weirdly enough. I'm glad that I remember everything that happened. 

Honestly, I don't feel like dealing with Amelie's freakout after she hears this news. 

"What if I just airdrop it to her?" I thought to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sofía quickly screenshotted her notes app and went to go airdrop it to Amelie. 

Sent.

Amelie was in the bath so Sofía was expecting to hear a scream from the bathroom down the hallway any second. 

Ten seconds, if even, later, Sofía heard the most high-pitched scream of her life.

Amelie quickly wrapped a towel around herself and started sprinting out of the bathroom, into her bedroom, down the hallway, and straight into Sofía's room. Surprisingly she didn't slip and fall at the rate she was running on the hardwoods...

--------------------------------------------------------------

"SOF WHAT THE HELL?" Amelie squealed as she nearly hit her head on the side of the doorway while slipping and sliding into my room

I hesitantly looked over at her and just stated, "Yeah, so that happened."

"One, who the hell was that club promoter guy, because thank the lord for him. Two, WHAT FOOTBALLER PUT THEIR NUMBER IN MY PHONE? WHO DID WE MEET?" she gasped at me while gripping her phone tightly.