1: Feelings

Marcy woke up after a strange feeling that hit her head, she looks up and sees how close Anne is to her.

Her face heated up as she feels the soft and warmth of Anne's chest, she saw the sun was rising up and felt it's rays in her face.

She saw Anne's pajama shirt was open and couldn't control herself as she took her hand and slipped it under Anne's shirt and touched Anne's breasts.

She felt how soft and warm Anne was, Anne woke up and her face heated up as Marcy was touching her breasts.

Anne though in her head. "Oh My Gosh, Marcy is touching my breasts." Anne said in her head. "Why is she touching me, dose she-"

Anne quickly realized what's happening, Marcy has a crush on her. "Marcy has... Feelings for me?" Anne said in her head.

Marcy slips her hand out of Anne's shirt and snuggles in Anne's chest.

Anne's face cooled down and she drifted off to sleep.

Sprig, Polly and Hop Pop woke up, Sprig hoped on Anne's bed and tried to shake Anne and Marcy up. "Anne! Marcy! Wake up! We want to explore LA!" Sprig said in excitement.

Anne groans and woke up. "Sprig, dude, what the heck, just five more minutes." Anne groaned.

"Okay." Sprig said. The Planters exit the bedroom and let Anne and Marcy sleep.

Anne and Marcy woke up. "Uhh... Good Morning Anne." Marcy greeted her friends/ secret crush.

Anne greets her too. "Come on Marcy." Anne said.

Anne helps Marcy up and head downstairs.

After their done with breakfast, they head back upstairs and sit on Anne's bed.

Anne still feels how Marcy touched her breasts.

She looks at Marcy. "Marcy, why did you touch my breasts?" Anne asked.

Marcy's face heated up as Anne knows what happened.

"What are you talking about." Marcy said as she tried to make an excuse.

Anne was so concerned. "Mar-Mar, please, tell me." Anne said.

Marcy couldn't hide it, she spilled it out. "Okay, I did, you were just so soft and so warm, I couldn't help myself."

Anne was blushed and shocked. "Marcy, you think I'm really that soft?"

Marcy nods as she turns tomato red. "Anne, there's something I always wanted to tell you for a long time."

Anne was concerned about what it is, she holds Marcy's hand tightly.

"What is it, Marcy?" Anne asked.

Marcy hugs her tightly and confessed. "I Love You, Anne!"

Anne's face turned red, her arms unable to move as they sat on the bed. Anne's legs on her bed couldn't move either, her hair brushed back to her left side. Her head tilted because of her friend hugging her neck, her eyes widen. Her mouth unable to speak, her cheeks a rosy red.

Marcy, her first friend, the girl she knew before Sasha. The girl she protected for years, the one who got them trapped in Amphibia and almost died, had feeling for her.

Anne's eyes swelled up with tears as she hugs Marcy. "Marcy, you... Love Me?"

"Marcy, what do you mean by that?" Anne asked Marcy.

"Anne, I have a crush on you, I always have, you were my first friend and I always had a massive crush on you." Marcy said.

Anne was more concerned.