6: The New Enemy

After Anne and Marcy left Anne's bedroom, Marcy was confused. "Anne? Are you okay?"

Anne looked at Marcy and holds her hands. "Marcy, I saw The Night."

Marcy was in confusion on what Anne meant. "Anne, what are you talking about?"

"I saw The Night, but it's actually called The Core, it's a hive mind of Amphibia's Greatest Minds and Monarchs preserved into a unified consciousness. And I saw it posses you." Anne muttered.

Marcy was deeply in shock, The Night or The Core possessed her and Anne saw it.

Marcy hugs Anne tightly as she doesn't want Anne to be The Core or herself to be possessed by the hive mind.

Marcy sobbed on Anne's shoulder. "Anne, I don't want to be possessed. Don't leave my side."

Anne hugs back as she rubs Marcy's back. "Marcy, it's okay. I won't let that thing take you away."

The two entered the bathroom, Anne wanted to unbandage Marcy's wound.

Marcy took off her pajama shirt as Anne unwrapped Marcy's torso.

There was a massive scar on Marcy's chest as Anne rubbed her finger on it.

Marcy felt a little pain but not a lot. "Anne, I'm feeling fine now."

Anne sighed in relief. "Okay. Now let's get dressed."

Anne puts her pink and white t-shirt on with her blue jean shorts and her shocks and shoes on. She puts her jacket around her waist.

Marcy dons a green short sleeve shirt with black shorts with black boots.

Anne and Marcy walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs.

Sprig, Polly and Hop Pop were on the couch watching a show called 'The Owl House'

"Hey Guys! What are you watching." Anne asked as she and Marcy sat on the couch.

"Oh hey guys, we're watching The Owl House. It's were Luz gets transported to The Boiling Isles and fights Emperor Belos." Sprig said.

Anne and Marcy watched as they saw Luz and Amity share their first official kiss. "Hey Anne?"

Anne looks at Marcy. "Yeah Marcy?"

"I just love that Luz and Amity are together like me and you, and Hunter reminds me of Sasha. They're technically the same person." Marcy laughed.

Anne laughs too. "Yeah, he just throws a lot of pouts like Sasha. They both are very skilled at fighting and They're just made for each other."

"Amity reminds me so much of you, Mar-Mar. She very smart and so cool and pretty. Just like you." Anne said.

Marcy blushes and smiled. "Yeah, Luz reminds me a lot of you, Anne. You both are the same and found someone to love."

Anne kisses Marcy's forehead and lays her head on top of Marcy's head.

After a while, Anne, Marcy and The Planters head to the marked with Anne's parents.

Unbeknownst to them, Cloak-Bot followed them. "Target: Acquired."

After arriving at the market, Anne's parents tell them if anything goes wrong it's back to lockdown.

After entering, Anne and Marcy take The Planters to try out some noodles.

Anne, Marcy and The Planters try the noodles.

Cloak-Bot then sees this as a perfect distraction as he can now kill Anne and capture Marcy at the same time.