Bakewell

I'm Allie, Allie Clarke, I'm 16 years old, and yes my mom named after the girl from that movie, the notebook, one of the most famous romance movies of all time you could say.

My parents got divorced when I was younger, and it's never been the same since. My mom remarried and had two more children with her new husband Matt Johnson, but I always felt like an outsider in that new family dynamic.

My relationship with my mom has always been rocky. We don't see eye to eye on anything. And my stepfather is nice enough, but we just don't talk that much.

Sometimes, I wish my dad was around more. He's always busy with work, and I only get to see him a few times a month. But at least he listens to me and tries to understand what I'm going through. It's hard feeling like you're the odd one out in your own family.

I tried to distract myself by going to the fields and read. That's my escape from reality, but sometimes I wonder if I'm just running away from my problems. I wished I had someone to talk to, someone who could understand me and make me feel less alone.

Well that changed ever since I met him..

I was born in London, England, I moved to Bakewell, UK, when I was 6.

My moms name is Caroline Moore and my dad is Adam Clarke, I have two siblings Matthew and Zoey.

I go to a private school called St. Charleston. I don't really have that many friends. I've always been a loner. I don't get along with most of my classmates, except my best friend, Maeve Anderson. Maeve has been my best friend since we were seven. I spend a lot of time with her and her family. Her mother is like a second mom to me.

"Breakfast is ready" yelled mom

Today was the first day of 11th grade. I wasn't excited, but I was going to give my best try to make it a good day.

I headed downstairs, grabbed a cup of coffee and some biscuits.

"I'm leaving" i yelled while shutting the front door

As I walked out the cool breeze of autumn brushed into my face, leaves were falling from every tree, leaves with all different colors, green, yellow, orange, red and a lot more. Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year, especially here Bakewell.

My house is a bit far from the town, but I like to walk, and on the way I can admire the meadows, the forest, the wild horses, and almost reaching the town there is a very beautiful bridge where the river runs towards the town