. .

I woke up and my head was still hurting. Wally was at the end of the bed sitting an a chair with his head on the edge of the bed laying on his arms sleeping. This would be the perfect time to leave this place but.... I'm to week right now not just my head hurts my body hurts too. I can't remember what happened last night but all I know is that I black out and ended up here. Maybe I need to stay for a while then get my things and leave, but it is not going to be easy at all. I then looked outside, seeing that it was still night time.

"Huh your up" Wally got up out of his chair. Why was he so shocked that I was up." You were out for two days I thought I- you die, I was so scared." Two days that's not good at all, what would have happened if I didn't wake up? " I'm so happy you wake up neighbor." He said with a big smile on his face  showing how much he cares but why does he care so much I don't even know him like that.

"I was worried about you neighbor I thought you were never going to wake up." Every word that he says makes me can't help but smile. His so nice for no reason, his act like  if I am  already living here"Thank you Wally your kind for no reason hahaha." Shhh take it easy neighbor you're still having head pain.  He was right. My head still hurts a lot. "Thank-" he cuts her off. "No need to thank me it what friends are for. " Now I'm a friend, I don't know what I'm going to do with him until then.

A few hours passed and wally came to check up on me. Giving me eye contact as soon as he can." Oh hey wally,I just got up so I can get back on my feet haha." No neighbors you shouldn't be up." He called me neighbor again but why? I don't live next to him, I was just getting ready to move so why is he still calling me that?" Hey neighbor your not going to be able to leave until like to more weeks okay, and don't worry I got a house for you to stay in." House for me to STAY what is this guy on? There's no way I'm staying here. All of a sedate his happy smile was no longer there, just like before it's like he knows what I'm thinking." Oh maybe you need to stay in home longer then I thought." He said in a strict tone, does he mean his house? But that doesn't mean." Neighbor you need stay for long while ok?"  I nod my head  so he can know." Good I'll see you later then I hope you feel better." With that being said he left the room. But I still want to know How did  I get here?

So this is the end of chapter 1 vote and comment if I should make another chapter 😁😁😁