>< 0001 | Hanging out,

OCTOBER 7TH - MON
LOCATED ; SISTER LOCATION.

FREDDY'S POV.

Sitting on the floor on the middle of my room, I let out a quiet sigh.

I felt bored, not knowing what to do today- I've ran out of ideas, and I didn't wanna talk to Mr. Squirrel, he's too rude.

I even would have Golden Freddy bother me, but I don't know where he is- I haven't seen him inna few days,, weird.

I pulled at my bow tie trying to think of ideas,

Maybe I could open another restaurant! But instead of it being on the stage it can be where puppets box is.

..

Nevermind, pretty sure I did that already.

I stayed seated on the floor, contemplating on what to do today.

I bit the inside of my cheek before standing up and climbing down the ladder that lead to my room.

As I got to the bottom I walked out of the doorway- that didn't even have a door.

I scratched my arm as I looked around the pizzeria.

"Maybe I can hang out with puppet.." I muttered to myself.

I fidgeted with my fingers, walking over to puppets box; wanting to atleast have a conversation with him.

I would try and hang out with my best buddy; Foxy! But he's probably busy, or when I try to hang with him or talk with him he'd yell at me and call me annoying, I dunno.

I reached the area where his box rested, looking around but seeing nobody in view.

"Jeez.." I muttered to myself.

I started scratching my arm again, going towards the blue box with purple ribbon attached.

"Hello?" I yelled out,

Silence filled the room, not even a small breath was heard.

It was honestly scary to me, but this was also normal, normal for puppet not to be here most of the time.

I softly tapped the box; "Hello? Puppet?" I called out once more.

I raised an eyebrow,

"Huh, I guess he's asleep or somethin'." I backed away from the box; feeling even more unenthusiastic than earlier.

I pursed my lips and walked back to the main room, walking over to the stage.

I pulled myself up and sat near the center of the stage, poking at my bow tie once more.

I looked around the familiar pizzeria; "I can honestly go on and on about how boring today is." I frowned.

I don't even wanna try and talk to ballora, she'd probably kick me out of her room anyways, same with baby and the rest of them.

I scratched and tilted my head, still trying to think of day - ideas.

Nothing came to mind.