1:/

MIKES POV
i woke up and will was gone.hes always there when i wake up bc i get up first.i head downstairs to see will is making pancakes "good morning my love"he says knowing ill fold when he says that.which i do. i blushed hard. "good morning will"i say as i take a seat waiting for the food "do we have any plans today"i say bc i didn't have any so why not tag along with my amazing boyfriend. "i have to go shopping and buy us a new tv bc the fluffy broke it"he says rolling his eye.ill stick up for fluffy any day.we got her 2 months ago.best thing ever besides will.

WILLS POV
while me and mike are getting ready to go out all i hear is a yell. "FLUFFY COME ON".fluffy did something.i go and see what happened and fluffy peed. on our bed. "YOUR MAT IS RIGHT THERE"mike yells whike taking off the bed sheets.we end up getting that cleaned up and head to the store.it was really packed bc it was a sunday.i have really bad social anxiety so mike bought the tv and we decided to go shopping tomorrow.im glad i have him.

MIKES POV

i love this boys.after we went to the store will started on dinner.i wanted to help him but he kept saying he doesn't need help.so i just set the table and gave fluffy some food and kept flirting with will. "can you please stop flirting with me while im cook" he says right before he gives ne a kiss "i cant help it my husband looks so beautiful making dinner for me"i say as i pour us some iced tea in 2 cups.will made steak,mac and cheese and green beans.will knew i wasn't going to eat the green beans so he didn't even put it on my plate.after we ate will took a shower and i cleaned up.after that will came up with a bag of popcorn.i was confused until he said "move night" i laughed and said "ofc my love"will crawls into bed and instantly falls asleep and so do i.

                          THE NEXT DAY
WILLS POV
i woke up before mike AGAIN.Last night max was texting me about marriage and it got me thinking about me and mike but ik mike isnt into that kinda stuff.and thats okay.i woke and did my daily stuff.i just sat on the couch waiting for mike to wake up.20 minute later i heard footsteps "good morning babe"mike says in a raspy tone. "good morning love"i say as i get up to go give him a hug.im going to hang out with max today wanna come"i said"naw i think i'll go shopping for us"he say has hes washing his hands and face."are you sure" i ask. mike reassures me that its fine.so i go upstairs to get ready.hes always reassuring me.

MIKES POV
will was upstairs getting ready to hang out with max.a little bit later be walks downstairs in the most handsome outfit. "oh my you look handsome" i say as i start to blush. "why thank you sir" he says as he hugs me.i love hugs from will they make my day.after will left i was kinda lonely.but i went shopping bc ik will is not a shopping type of person.as soon as i come back will is taking off his shoes."how was it with max"i said as i put the bags down."good her and lucas are getting married soon" he says. "oh thats cute".i say as i put the groceries away.as soon as im done i go upstairs. "imma go take a shower".will knew something was up.

////words:621/////
yall i love doing this