chapter 2 Flashback

Previous -
. I sigh remembering the incidents which led me to change my name to Hwang Y/n from Jeon Aurora and which led me to separate from my brother, Jeon jungkook .

Present -
Flashback-

A young couple was in the  hospital  because today their first born was born . Both were so happy to have a Baby girl .
The couple were Mr & Mrs Jeon . Mr Jeon was having the baby girl on his hands while Mrs Jeon was laying in her hospital bed , smiling while looking at the father daughter duo .

Mr jeon- honey see she has your  eyes , nose and lips . Almost she is your junior version . She doesn't have my anything ( he said pouting . Mrs Jeon chuckled and look the baby girl in her hand and said )

Mrs Jeon - aish darling , even tho she has my features , i bet she will be your mini version . Just she how she is smiling looking at you.  I bet you both will team up against me ( she said . As the baby girl in her hands giggled which made both her parents look at her in aww )

Mrs Jeon - see she is agreeing haha . Btw did you choose any name for her ? ( Mr Jeon nodded his head ) say me the name ( Mr Jeon took the baby girl in his hand and smiled softly looking at her who was giggling in his arms  and Mr Jeon softly said )

Mr jeon- Aurora. Jeon Aurora.  ( He said so softly . The baby girl giggling hearing her new name )

Mrs Jeon - wow it's nice name . Aurora . What that means honey ( she asked smiling )

Mr. Jeon-  she will be like her name Aurora which means Grace .Her Hazel eyes love to try and see new things .  Her tears will turn into morning dew , Her smile will make the whole world  Bright and beautiful . She will not be afraid of anything . She will be standing on her own and shining like aurora borealis. ( He said smiling . Mrs Jeon too smiled happily. While the babygirl giggled and smiled closing her beautiful Hazel eyes . )

Jeon Aurora

Aurora was a cheerful girl. Her parents have totally raised a perfect girl .she looks too beautiful for her age.  She loves to make other people happy . She won't let anyone be sad when they are with her . Her one smile would make anyone melt and love her . Her Hazel eyes always wanted to see different things so her father always used to take her to all the business trips . She was raised like a princess . She has everything before she asks but she was not spoilt. She was kind and generous . She couldn't see anyone hurt .
Aurora was 5 years now and she was too happy because her few days she will get a baby sister or brother .
Aurora was mature for her age. She was very good in her studies so she skipped the classes and joined seniors . She was perfect in everything . Be it studies or sports . She always takes care of her mother when her dad was not there . She was too tall for her age too . She was too gorgeous and beautiful and her Hazel eyes made any stone melt .

Mrs Jeon gave birth to a baby boy . Aurora excitingly took her baby brother in her arms. She was so happy as she was the first one to carry him...
Mr and Mrs jeon were smiling and looking at the siblings .

Aurora - dad  he looks like a bunny . Just like you .and his smile is soo cutee ( she sequelled making the baby giggle . The parents Chuckled seeing her . Aurora gave the baby to her mom )

Mr jeon- princess have you chose the name for the baby ? ( For which aurora nodded her head excitedly. The parents Chuckled at her and Mr Jeon took her in his arms )

Mr jeon- what is the name ?
Aurora - JUNGKOOK. JEON JUNGKOOK . (  She said smiling proudly )

Mrs . Jeon- it is very good baby . What does it mean ?( She asked smiling. )

Aurora -  His name is like him . Smart  , beautiful and pride of everyone. Jung means  straight grain and kook means smart and beautiful .  He will be someone with a diligent and beautiful heart . He will be a person full of happiness and he will spread it to all of the world  .  And other meaning according to me he will be The most and amazing thing in the world sent from god. ( She said proudly . The parents looked at her amazed . She was too mature for her age  . The baby boy smiled and giggled making aurora sequel in happiness . That was it . The name of the new happiness was Jeon jungkook .