Chapter 16

(Y/N) POV
Summer
Tuesday - June 20, 2023
10:58 a.m.
Meshi Café

I was so incredibly excited to see Robin after two weeks! She had been so busy with work that it felt so lonely not having her around. She doesn't even know that I don't live at the apartment complex anymore! I should really tell her but I worry she might think I jumped the gun moving in with Nami. She doesn't even know Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and the others.

In my room, I dug through all my clothes to find what I could wear and smiles seeing what I believed would be perfect especially on a warm day like this.

(This is what I had in mind for (Y/N)'s outfit! Again, completely up to you!)

I spun around, smiling as the (F/C) dress as it flowed around graciously making me feel like a princess. I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded in approval before walking out of my room and down the stairs, though I did look around for Nami. As I reached the bottom, I saw Nami at the door wearing a very flirty red dress, though this time it wasn't skin tight, that really brought out the orange in her hair, "Ooooooh~ (Y/N) that dress looks so amazing on you! I'm so glad my fashion advice has been paying off.." she closed her eyes and wiped a fake tear while we both walked out the door and I laughed at her teasing.

As we got into her car, I sighed and looked out the window while she looked over at me and nudged me a bit, "I know that sigh, tell me what's going on girl.".

I giggled a bit as I shrugged my shoulders sighing again, "Nothing, I've been stressed out with everything really... I mean not in a million years did I think I would be living like this. But, it's a change I'm adjusting to I think. That and the loan is still on my head so I need to pick up more shifts at the Sunny." I groaned remembering it had been weeks since we had been at work just to lay low while the whole situation with Luffy and Ben died down. Which it did actually, thankfully the news hadn't spoken about it anymore.

"Yeah, again, I'm really sorry for not telling you about everything. But don't worry okay?? Things like this happen from time to time! And if we do any kinds of heists or anything related we won't tell you or involve you!" She smiled while I watched her somewhat concerned but understanding, but I wasn't sure what she meant by heists. Probably something illegal.

I looked outside the window and smiled seeing the cute restaurant that we would be meeting Robin. It was a cute little restaurant that was actually one of the oldest buildings in the Grand Line City, made sense why Robin loved it, and it was in a very quiet environment unlike the Thousand Sunny.