♧♤PART 25♤♧[18+]

🔞🔞🔞+++
contents ahead...
It might triggered you by some point...so if you want you can skip this part...

Kabir's pov...

I kissed her hard...I don't want to left her lips... not even for some seconds...I left her soft lips when I felt something matelic taste into my mouth...my desire made her lips bleed...I looks at her...her eyes was close...she was breathing heavily with parted lips...I never saw someone this much gorgeous...DANGEROUSLY GORGEOUS... I kissed on her forehead making her open her eyes...she looks at me with her innocent eyes....suddenly she kisses on the tip of my nose grabbing my face between both of her hands then she again kissed on my chin...
Then on my left cheek...

Right cheek...
My both eyes...
Then on My forehead...
She pressed her soft lips on my forehead more than 2or3min...

My heart was beating very loudly inside my chest...as i can listen my own heartbeats running wild... God...
I felt loved once again ...it was the first time when I felt love after my mother left me...alone... I clench my jaw remembering that dark night when my mother was...no..no..I don't want make my self vulnerable...atleast not now when I am with her...I should make her feel pleasure...with pain...

I looked at her when she lastly peck on my lips making me opened my eyes just to met my orbs with her...she caresses my cheeks softly stroking them with her both hands...she pulled the flesh making my cheeks looks wider and my lips spread more than required...then she giggles loudly yet softly...her melodic voice is enough for me to forget about everything...

I grab her right hand and slide it on my bare chest from my cheeks... then I slide her hand on my upper belly...
Then lower belly which includes my abs also...she widen her eyes like feeling my skin...my pure innocent doll...I again puts her hand on my chest where my heart belongs...wanting her to feel my fast heartbeat...she looks at my chest after breaking the eyecontact which we were maintaining till now...and asked...

"Why it's beating so fast" she asked still looking at my left chest , caressing there with her tiny soft palm...I tucked some piece of her soft hair behind her ear and said...

"Maybe because of you, you are making my heart explode" I replied genuinely as it was true though ,She is making my heartbeat raised...again and again...

"But how can I make it explode...? Am not any kind of bomb..." she said pouting cutely while a frown was sitting on her forehead...I smiled before answering...

" I don't know , it's just because of you my heartbeats become fast...every time I see you it's makes my eyes blessed with some unknown reason...
And now no more questions, let me make you feel good...okay...? " I said stopping her for asking any questions as I myself don't know what is happening with me...I don't want to show any kind of emotion but here I am being gentleman here...soft person just for her...whereas I never talk with someone without being cold but here am being soft...I just don't want to talk about anything but just her...her cute smile...which can make anyone's heart melt...

She nodded but was about to say something...but I put my index finger on her lips to shut up her mouth...such a chatterbox she is...

" don't say anything...just feel what I am going to do with you...okay...? " I asked looking into her eyes and she nodded and licked on my finger making me flinch a little as I didn't expected this action from her...she is being wild...

" you are being wild didn't you...haan?" I said smirking at her and she squeezed her eyes with broad smile and said after opening her eyes again...making an innocent face with blinking eyes...

" I didn't do anything..." she said pouting and I didn't waste even a second before capturing her already swallowen lips with mine...I sucked hard on her lower lips then pushed my warm tongue inside her mouth to explore every inch of her mouth...I know at morning she is going to forget about everything which is happening right now...but I will not let her forget anything...now she is mine...mine to love...mine to cherish...mine to touch...mine to fuck...and mine to ruin...