Chapter 1 •the game

It was a Friday afternoon and Max came back from work. She walked inside of their house and immediately ran upstairs to El and jumped on her.
She smashed her lips against El's and deepened the kiss. El pulled away and Max frowned.

'What is the problem?' she asked still frowning.

'Nothing, I have an idea.' the brunette said licking her lips.

'And that is?' asked Max.

'Let's play a game, no?' El said smirking.

'I like the sound of that already.,' She said in a raspy voice.

'Last to moan gets heads for the whole week.' The younger girl said.

Max smirked. 'Deal., is this even really a competition?' she teased.

'I hate you.'

'No, you don't'

'Okay fine I really don't but that was mean.' El said.

Max rolled her eyes and smashed her lips against hers. She immediately bit her bottom lips and slipped her tongue in her mouth, claiming it as her own. Their tongues were in a dancing battle and Max tugged on the bottom of El's shirt. They pulled away for a second so that the brunette could take her shirt off, but got right back at it. Max unclipped El's bra and trailed her kisses down to her breasts. She put one of her nipples in her wet mouth and made circular movements with her tongue. El started breathing heavily trying not to make any sounds. Max smirked knowing it was hard for her. She slowly traveled her mouth to her other nipple and started sucking on it. El whimpered a little and Max grinned.

'It's hard, isn't it pup?' she said with a smirk.

'S-shut up.'

Max rolled her eyes teasingly and trailed her kisses down to her pants. She unbuttoned it and started slowly sliding it down. She put her hand in between her legs and started caressing her clit on her underwear. El whimpered and her breath got even heavier. El knew she was about to moan so she switched places, so she was on top. She started unbuttoning her pants and slid them down, as well as her underwear. She put her head by her vagina and Max got shivers as she felt her hot breath against her. The brunette started kissing her clit making circular movements with her tongue. Max started breathing heavily, she whimpered a few times and gripped onto the sheets very hard. El noticed it and smirked. She stopped moving her tongue and got up and took off her own underwear. Max stared and blushed. The younger girl got on top of Max her area and started moving her hips in circular movements. Max gasped and was short on breath. El kept on moving faster and harder which made them both wetter. After a few minutes El stopped moving, making Max whimper at the loss of her movement. She got off of her and widened her legs and went down to her vagina. She rubbed her clit with her 2 fingers and shove her tongue in her hole. She felt her walls open up and went in and out with her tongue. Max was about to moan but put her hand on her mouth. She flipped positions again and put a finger in her hole. Continued by two, three and lastly four. El whimpered and couldn't hold it anymore. She let out a load moan. Max smirked and went faster with her fingers. El kept moaning and Max felt her walls closing. El let out a final broken moan and released on Max's fingers.

'Good job, baby' Max said while licking her fingers clean.

El groaned and rolled her eyes.

'guess you won't be getting pleasure for a week darling.' the redhead said teasingly.