Pratice makes perfect

Marcos POV

Blah blah blah teach talking about stupid things like math and English "and this week we are having a graduation dance for our second years" the teacher said writing the date 6-4-15 on the chalk board. All I could think of was Jean how I wanted no not wanted, needed to ask him before any one else could. RING the lunch bell rang and I ran out to the court yard running into Jean "wow buddy slow down " Jean said helping me back up "Jean!" He Smiled as we sat down on the bench nearby "I need to ask you something so important" I said putting my hands on his thigh "yea Marco" "will you go to the graduation dance with me?" Jean smiled and hugged me "yes yes yes" I hugged back. "wait Marco" "yea" I said looking worried "I need practice with dancing " I laughed "you did fine at prom" Jean rubbed the back of his neck "well about that...mikasa took the lead and I kinda tripped along " i laughed covering my mouth as Jean punched my shoulder "stop laughing"

-----------------------------------

Jeans POV

"Marco" I said walking out of school finally freedom "yea Jean" Marco looked in my eyes "you me dance class at my place!! Connie said he would teach us if I paid him $20" Marco stopped "I could have just taught you" crap I didn't think of that "well Connie isn't giving my $20 back so we have no choice" Marco nodded and started walking again. I reached for his hand as our fingers intertwined "I love you Marco" I smiled and looked at Marco and oh his face it's beautiful freckled face was red "aww Marco why are you blushing" Marco wiped his face with his jumper "I'm not blushing" I giggled "sure your not"

-----------------------

Marcos POV

"ok are you two love birds ready for some dance instructing" Connie said doing a cha-cha move "yea sure Connie" Jean said sarcastically. "ok so Jean take Marcos hand " Jean took my had "and put your other hand on his hip " he put his hand on my hip and I blushed "and Marco you put your other hand on his shoulder " I put my hand on his shoulder and Connie added a rose for 'perfection' or whatever he called it "ok adding music " my eyes widened "you didn't even teach us how to dance this yet " Connie paused the music "just go around making a square with your feet..left, up , right, down, and on and on " I nodded as he started the music again and I stared at Jean. I covered my face and blushed deep red "Marco!" I squeaked and ran over to his couch and hid my face in a pillow "I don't want to dance any more" Jean rapped his arm around me "hay Marco it's ok " I shook my head "I wanted to learn to slow dance " Jean put his head on mine "slow dance I can do salsa I can not" Jean said "and I wound like a payment of $20 please connie" Connie handed Jean $20 and pulled me closer "you know what you deserve a treat you've done so much you need this " he grabbed my hand and ran me to the car "to the bar we go!!!"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️