Chapter 8: SMUT

Giyuu picked Y/n up bridal style and threw her on the bed. Y/n gets a hint of what Giyuu is going to do so she tells him,
Y/n: Giyuu, this is my first time so please take it slowly. I don't wanna look dumb..
Giyuu: It's my first time too, Y/n but just trust me I'm gonna go slowly.
Giyuu starts unbuttoning his shirt and throws it on the ground. Y/n is fascinated by his fine body as she starts gawking foolishly.
Giyuu: Like what you see, Darling?
Y/n goes all red like a tomato at his response. Giyuu comes closer to her and unbuttons her shirt steadily. Giyuu begins to undo her bra off and it reveals her breasts. Y/n tries to hide her honkers in embarrassment as Giyuu stops her.
Giyuu: No need to hide them, Y/n. You're perfect the way you are.
Giyuu starts kissing her on the lips desperately. He puts his one hand on her cheek and his other hand massaging Y/n's breasts. Y/n softly moans between her kiss. Giyuu ends the kiss and makes her way to her breasts. He starts to suck the nipple and his hand massages the other. Y/n stops herself from moaning.
Giyuu: Why don't you moan, Y/n? Your soft cute moans are pleasing to my ears.
Y/n starts moaning softly as Giyuu starts sucking on the other nipple. (A/N: Gosh it feels so weird) Giyuu starts taking his pants off revealing his huge dick from his boxers.
Y/n: That big? Will I be able to handle it..? What if it hurts..
Giyuu: Don't worry, Y/n I'm gonna go slow..
Giyuu starts taking Y/n's skirt off revealing her undergarments. Giyuu removes his boxers revealing his 11 inches cock. He grabs condom from his drawer and tears the packet. He takes it out and wears it. He grabs her legs and places them on his shoulder as he starts inserting his manhood inside Y/n. Y/n moans out loud and her sweet moans make Giyuu more desperate. He inserts it inside her more. Y/n starts sheding a tear because of the pain but a while later the pain turns into pleasure. He starts going faster after every thrust and that makes Y/n's breasts bounce up and down.
Y/n: Giyuu~~ ahh~ hm. I..think Im gon-na cu-um..
Giyuu: Me too~
They both cum at the same time. After a little while Giyuu takes his 11 inches dick out and lays down beside Y/n. They both pant and are exhausted. It starts to get dark outside and Y/n is too exhausted and dirty to go back to her place so she decides to sleep at Giyuu's place.
Giyuu: I love you so much Y/n.
Y/n: I love you too Giyuu.
Y/n feels sleepy so she buries her face in Giyuu's bare chest. They both fall asleep soundly.

(A/N: Sorry if it was cringe 😭😭It's my first time so yea also that 11 inches thingy was like a comment on a Giyuu edit)
530 words O.O