The Mother and The ex.

TINN'S POV

It had been an hour or so since my mother left my consultation room. I had been lying on the couch with my arm covering my face. I think I was getting a headache, and the fact that I didn't get any sleep last night was not helping, damn you Tiw and Por.

Now with this case Phuwin had thrown on me and my mother's tantrum earlier on I was beginning to get stressed out. "Why is my life like this? Who did I offend in my past life"  I mumbled to myself as I heard a commotion in the hallway. "Agh what's happening now?" I mumbled under my breath as I walked towards the door to see what was happening.

As I stood by the door I saw a crowd of people hovering around a certain person but I couldn't see well who it was. "Lilly what is going on?" I asked my secretary, who surprisingly was there this time. "Oh Dr Tinnaphob!" She exclaimed, which surprised me because she never called me Dr Tinnaphob  before, usually she will call me Dr Bae, Dr heartthrob or one of my least favorites Dr cutie pie.

I looked at her a bit surprised and said "what's with you today?" But alas she wasn't paying attention to me, she hurriedly stood up and wai'ed at someone, someone behind me.

I turned around and was met with the most breath taking smile, with beautiful brown eyes and with cheeks tinted in a rosy pink colour. "Gun!" I exclaimed from excitement.  "Suprise! I thought we could have lunch together." He said showing me a picnic basket in his hand.

"Of course baby, Lilly please postpone or cancel all my plans for the next 3 hours."  I told my secretary and held Gun by the waist leading him to my consultation room. "Khub Dr Tinnaphob. " She said with a smile while her eyes were fixated on Gun.

Gun put the picnic basket on the table and started walking around and looking at some stuff. "Neat  office you have here." He said with a smile on his face. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist giving him a back hug.  "So what are we having for lunch." I asked and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Some fruits and I made us a ceaser salad." He said as he caressed my hair. "Oho so much healthy stuff." I said in a whiny tone. "You need to eat healthy, you haven't been getting enough sleep." He said laughing. "Well who's fault is that Mr?" I said as I turned him around to face me, and wrapped my arms again around his waist.

"I am sorry na' baby, you know how Por gets." He said as he wrapped his arms around my neck. "Mmmh" I said pretending to sulk. He pulled me in me closer and gave me a kiss, with a smile he asked "Are you better now?". I pouted my lips and shook my head. He gave me another kiss but this time I pulled him closer and deepened the kiss.

"Oh sorry." I heard a woman's voice and we pulled away from each other. "Lilly I thought I told you-" I cut myself off when I noticed it wasn't Lilly but Meen standing by the door. "I am sorry, I didn't know you had company." Meen said sheepishly. "You would have known if you had cared to knock." Gun replied while looking at her.

Meen entered the room still looking at Gun with a smile on her face. It wasn't a friendly smile. No, it was a challenging smile. "Sorry it's just that when Tinn and I were together, I never had the need to knock." She said still with that smile plastered on her face. "When you WERE together, as in past tense. You are no longer together so it's common courtesy to knock don't you think?" Gun said with a similarly challenging smile.

"Well we were together and in love, planning a future together until well... you happened." She said looking at Gun head to toe. "I think the only one who was planning a future was you sweetheart." Gun said glaring at her with his arms folded.

"Okay that's enough. Meen what can I do for you?" I said try to stop the blood bath that's about to happen. I mean I always knew Gun was feisty but I didn't know Meen was like this. "Well your mom invited me to lunch and asked me to bring you along with me." She said with a smile on her face. I knew she was trying to piss Gun off and she was succeeding because when I looked at Gun he was clenching his fists.

"I am sorry Meen but I already have plans with Gun." I said, "His boyfriend." Gun said with a smile. "But Tinn, I had already promised Mae." Meen said fluttering her eyelashes. I sighed looking at Gun who looked like he was going to explode. I held his hand and squeezed it a bit to calm him down. "It's okay love, you can go." Gun said through gritted teeth. 

"Okay are you sure love?" I asked looking at Gun. "Mhm" He replied. "Come on Tinn, you know I don't bite... unless you asked me to." Meen said with a grin on her face with her eyes glued on Gun. "Meen that's enough! Please leave and text me the details." I said seeing how she was provoking Gun. "Okay Tinny." She said as she walked out of the room feeling proud if herself.

"Gun baby are you okay?" I asked Gun as I encircled my arms around him hugging him tightly. "She's provoking me, you saw that right?" Gun said fuming with anger. "I know baby I am sorry." I said running my fingers through his hair. After a while with me holding him like that, he wrapped his arms around my waist and took a deep breath in "You smell nice." He said in his little cute voice.

"Come with me." I said, "come to you where?" Gun asked. "To lunch with Mae and Meen." I answered and kissed his head. "I don't want to." He answered still in his cute little voice. "Please baby, for me." I said kissing his head repeatedly. "Okay fine but be prepared for a blood bath if she keeps provoking me." He said making me laugh. "Ah ah my baby is an idol, I know you won't hurt a fly." I said kissing his forehead putting a smile on his face. We walked out of the room holding hands. Off to face my ex and my mother.

When I walked in the resturant I saw my mother and Meen sitting together, it seemed like Meen was comforting my mother. I walked in alone because Gun was still in the car, on the phone with his manager. When my mother caught sight of me she smile and waived over.

"Hello Mother, Meen." I greeted and my mother hugged me. "I am glad you came." my mother said and I just smiled and nodded. "I am also glad you came." Meen said with a smile and she reached out for my hand but I quickly moved it. I am avoiding a blood bath after all.

A few minutes later Gun walked towards the table were sitting at. I stood up gave him a peck on the cheek, and pulled a chair out for him. "Sawedee Mrs Jirawatthanakul." Gun said with his prettiest smile that tugged at my heart strings. My mother just smiled and nodded. Meen on the other hand looked visibly displeased. "What is he doing here?" She asked. "I invited him." I said holding Gun's hand.

"Why would you bring your mistress to meet your mother and fiancé." My mother said glaring at Gun. "Fiancé?" Gun asked looking at me. "What are you talking about mom?" I said as I looked at my mother then at me. "Well we spoke to Meen's parents and we think it's about time you guys get married." My mother said, talking as if Meen and I are still a thing. "Aren't you going to say anything? " I asked Meen. "Would it be such a bad thing if we did get married? We were so in love." Meen answered attempting to hold my hand.

Gun stood up and said "I can't do this Tinn." And walked off. "Baby... Gun wait." I called out to him,as I attempted to walk away, my mother held my hand and said "Tinn we are your family? Where are you going?" I looked at my mother then at Meen. "Mother I adore you, and you know that but if you are going to come between me and Gun. I will cut you off and without hesitation." I said calmly and ran off after Gun.

"Gun please listen to me." I said as I caught up with Gun in the parking lot. "I didn't know about the stupid engagement. I will not marry her, you have to believe me na." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Please baby." I said pleading my case.

"I know you won't but it's just frustrating." Gun said pouting his lips. I kissed his lips and said "It's you, it has always been you I want to grow old with and spend my entire existence with. You and only you." He smiled "such a smooth talker." He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in for a kiss.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. Feedback is always appreciated. I will try to update as soon as I can.  Rak na jub jub 🌻🌞