Chapter 18

☀️☀️☀️

Technically ji still can't walk..
poor jisung again..

but what if lee know wont carry ji this time? will they break up? dont overthink...

"Sungie wake upp" "Ow my but min!" "im sorry" "Ah ah ah i cant walk!!" "ill carry you dont worry" "do we have work today?" "yes we do sungie" "but i cant walk or even sit!!" "ill wash you up" "but!" "i won't dont worry" "ok ill trust you!" "good morning by the way" "good morning too!"

they were in the bathroom showering up each other, ji signed Lee know to not to make a move

"But ji please im your boyfriend!!" "no" "Sungieeee please??" "no" "Saturday night?" "no" "why.." "my but hurts min! dont you feel bad for me?" "fine im sorry Sungie" "can we match clothes instead?" "ok sure min" "ill pick"

they got ready and they got into the car to get ready Lee started driving he was still nervous of the dream he used to have.. trauma, he hated it, ji noticed that lee knows hand was shaking, he tried to stopped it

"Min? are you ok? why are you shaking?" "remember that dream that i used to tell you?" "yeah what about it?" "im getting trauma about it.." "it ok min dont worry" "thank you sungie i love you" "i love you too"

they arrived at the studio to met up with thier director they started to film Lee and ji would always sit beside each other and would laugh at eachother, they were so comfortable with eachother how cute, all of the people ij the studio were really shipping them hard, minsung fans?

it was the time to move to another place for another film

"Lets go sungie" "ok!" "do you want to gez Starbucks on the way?" "yes please!" "ok Sungiee"

they bought drinks in starbucks and headed to the place where they needed to be the director got confused on why they were a minute late

"We went to starbucks to buy some drinks" "how sweet both of you was that a date?" "infact yes it was director" "you guys are so cute" "thank you director!"

hours has past and they can finally go home and rest