Chapter 6

Daiki POV

"Hey, I need money." Himari said shoving her hand out in my face. "I just gave you some last week!" I protested. "You only have me about 300$! How do you expect me to live off of that!" She yelled. I sighed a reach to get my wallet out of my pocket. "How much do you need." I asked. "500$" she said calmly. "What!? Are you crazy!" I looked at her in disbelief. "What'd you just say! How dare you call your pregnant wife crazy! What do you take me for!" She yelled. She kept ranting about how her friends are living a lavish life comparison to her. "Listen Himari, I can give you more money but you need to wait until.." I was cut off. My cheek started to sting and heat up.

"What the hell Himari!" I yelled out. "You call yourself a man! I should have never gotten with you. You and Sakura are both just useless!!! Nobody's that won't have any success in life!" She screamed. "You're wrong..." I chuckled. She looked at in confusion and curiosity. "What do you mean?" She said coming closer.

"You're 'best friend' is the youngest richest CEO in Tokyo right now..." I said looking up at her. I studied her face as I was expressions of shook and pleased. "Oh really~?" She said pleased. She slowly turned around and walked away. I sighed one more, I don't like we're this is going...

Sakura POV

I felt a beam of heat hit my face causing my eyes to squint. "Hmm?" I hummed out. I slowly got up as my head started to heart. I used my elbow to sit myself up on the sofa. "What a hangover..." I said massaging my temples. I looked around a bit confused. I knew I was home but I didn't know why I was in my living room.

I went out last night with Ren to ear BBQ. We had a few drink and... My face started to burn up from embarrassment. "He saw his Boss get flat out drunk!" I said covering my face with my hands. I looked over at the clock that was sitting on table next to me. 8:30AM.

"Oh my gosh I'm late!" I yelled pulling off the sheets that were on me and ran to take quick shower and get dressed. It was the weekend to I could wear something casual. I wore a black button up dress that almost resembled my high school uniform. I paired the dress with a knee length light brown jacket. I ran out the door and jumped into my car and drove to work.

On my way all I could think about the embarrassment moment that I had with Ren. I should apologize right? I thought to myself. I was lost in thought that I didn't notice a car pull out in-front of me. I quickly slammed on my breaks but the jack ass break checked me in the process.

*Break Checking* : When a car is in motion as quickly stops without warning this can lead to accidents. I get break checked almost all the time >:(
*Pulling Out* : When two cars are going to the same direction and they want to switch lanes but if you don't look if they're is an incoming car it can cause an accident.

Our cars came into contact as we crashed into each other. I sat in my car in disbelief. I placed my head on the steering wheel as I closed my eyes. "I hate it here..." I said. A fees passed and I hear someone tap on my window. Without lifting my head I rolled down my windows. "Are you alright miss?" The person asked. It was a deep voice so and sounded like 25 year old man. "Yeah..." I said on the verge of tears. "We apologize! I'm teaching my son to drive but we clearly need to take a few steps back. He said. I looked up to see a man and a boy near my age. "S-Sorry ma'am..." he said bowing.

"I don't think we can pay for the damages but please take my number and we can work on an agreement." He said. I could tell his hands were shaking. He must be terrified. "It's alright. I'm at fault too. I wasn't paying attention either. "Don't worry. I'll cover both our cars." I said with a smile. I got the car and looked at the damage on our vehicles doing the math in my head.

"No Miss! You don't have to!" He said running into his car. I watched has he opened the back door and pulled out a box and bring it over to me. "Here, please take these!" He said. I looked in the box and smiled. "Oranges?" I said taking one out. "Oranges and Peaches! Please take them!" He said. I paused as I looked at the box of fruit. "Tell you what. I'll pay for the cars and I'll take these as a payment from your part." I said. "Thank you! You're truly a blessing." He said. I walked away pulling out my phone looking a tower.

"Hey!" I heard the boy from earlier call out to me. "My name is Riku. Thank you for earlier. Maybe I could take you out for dinner or something." Riku said. I smiled. "As long as you're not driving." I suggest. "Let me see your phone." He said. I handed him my phone as he pressed the screen and returning it to me. "Call me and let's plan a day to go out!" He said smiling.

He turned away a left with his father in a cab. He's sweet. I looked back down at my phone.

Saved Contact : R 🩵

I smiled. I went and called the tower. The number ringed before someone finally picked up. "Hello?" A familiar voice spoke. Couldn't be... "Yes, Hello? I was in a car accident and I need two cars to be towed for me. I'm at the freeway near exit 19." I said. "You were in an accident!?" The person on the line said shockingly. "Yes..?" I replied. "Stay there Mrs. Haruno! I'll come pick you up!" The person replied. "Wait how'd you-" the person hung up. I looked at the ID called and noticed the name. Tanaka Ren. When I'm the hell did I have his number in my phone.

I quickly clicked the towers number and called them to pick up my car. I waited about 20 minutes and they had arrived and start to work on getting on the cars onto the huge truck. "Mrs. Haruno!" I heard someone call out my name. I turned around and saw Mr. Tanaka running over to me. My heart fluttered. Wait. No. I shock off the feeling and smiled. "Are you alright!?" He said. I smiled. "Yes, don't worry." I said patting his shoulder.

Sasuke's POV

I saw Mrs. Haruno standing at the side as she watched them take her car away. "Mrs. Haruno!" I yelled out running towards her. "Are you okay!?" I asked expecting her for any injuries. "Yes, Don't worry." She smiled out while patting my shoulder. I looked at her in eyes. Her green emerald eyes sparkled. I quickly coughed and looked away. My mind soon retraced from what happens last night. "Here, let me take you to work..." I said signaling her to get In. She smiled and nodded.

I opened the door and placed my hand on the top part of the car. "Thank you!" She said. I nodded and closed the car door and getting in on my side. The way to work was a bit awkward. Silence filled the air. The only thing that could be heard were the cars passing by. "Hey Takana...?" She called out. My body froze. "Yeah?" I asked. "I want to apologize." She said. Does she remember the kiss...? I thought to myself.

"I didn't mean to get carried away..." she said looking down playing with her hands. I chuckled. "It's alright..." I said awkwardly. "If you ever want to do it again just let know!" She shly said. Huh!? Is she serious!? I turned to look at her in disbelief. "What?" I said looking back at the road. "That is if you're up to it. I was very comfortable with you so I let myself get lose... I apologize..." she said. How do I respond to that? She want to... k-k-kiss again... I hummed in response. I looked at me and smiled.

I slightly coughed and pulled into the parking lot. "Well, Thank you again! Let's hang out soon! I'll see you inside then~" she laughed and closing the car door. I watched as she walked towards the door. When she was out of vision. I sunk into my car seat and placed my hands over my head. The hell is wrong with me. I have a goal and I need to put aside what ever this is and focus....

A/N : HEHEEHEHEE, I have returned. I've been tired, busy, bored and lifeless. That won't ever stop me from posting a new chapter. Exciting new im going to an aunt!!!  I'm turning 20 in 11 days >:) and I'm still lifeless as ever... okay bye  :3