•Chapter 38•

//A/n Koo//

Y/n was looking down and not even sparing a glance to anyone bcz she doesn't even want to face Jimin after what she's agreed to Taehyung.She wonders how Jimin is still calm and did not try to meet her or contact her or maybe he doesn't care at all? Is he even here to attend the party or not?

Random questions are roaming around her head..she did not know even he's here or not? She's stepping down the stairs with Mia Linking their arms with each other and Mia was also holding Y/n's gown....they both are looking so beautiful and it was hard to recognize
Who is the bride?

(Mia's dress)👇🏻

They both finally came down and Mr

They both finally came down and Mr.Kim took Y/n hand in his and started walking her toward the stage and Mia also followed them behind...Jimin noticed this all and he got confused after watching Mia walking behind. Taehyung on the other hand walks with his parents toward the stage and all the guests start walking Infront of the stage to attend the coming ceremony but Jimin remains frozen on his spot bcz he doesn't know why but his heart was beating so fast for the next upcoming ceremony things.

All his happiness converted into fear but he shurgged all the negative thoughts and walked to stand by Taehyung's side bcz he wanted to be with his soulmate in his beautiful moments of life but little did he also knew that TAEHYUNG'S happiness gonna cost him a biggest lose......

They all reach the stage and Mr Kim make Y/n set on the beautiful couch and till then Taehyung also reach with his parents and his father make him set besides her,mia was also setting beside Y/n from other side and Taehyung's parents,RM and Jin wa...

They all reach the stage and Mr Kim make Y/n set on the beautiful couch and till then Taehyung also reach with his parents and his father make him set besides her,mia was also setting beside Y/n from other side and Taehyung's parents,RM and Jin was also standing beside Taehyung.

Mr Kim was also standing beside Mia. Jimin reach the stage and the moment he put his step on the stage Y/n look up and her eyes meet his eyes and they both just look into each other soul forgetting all the the people beside them....Jimin was standing on the stage while looking straight into her eyes and Y/n was setting b/w tae and mia.

Shes really looking like an angel in Jimin's eyes and only he and his heart know how much he missed her after the kiss, they both never get a chance to meet each other....