Oh no!

Wild Cat eventually found himself back at the Moto HQ. He started to gather a few things to take to practice when suddenly he felt strange. He decided it was probably some unknown emotion from being welcomed by the pups to stay with them. As he continued to race around the HQ and find things, he found he couldn't see straight. Eventually, he felt weak and decided to sit down, before collapsing unconscious.

A few hours must've gone by before anybody noticed, but eventually the Cat Pack went to find him.

"Wild" a voice said as he was being shaken.

"Wild!" the voice became louder

"WILD!" this time it was loud enough to wake him up, just soon enough to see a black paw slap his face.

"Oww!" he screamed, "What was that for?"

"To wake you up!" Shade responded, "You must've been there for hours, and I don't think you were asleep."

"So you think I was faking?" Wild asked.

"No, you were clearly unconscious. We've been trying to wake you up for nearly an hour!" Shade explained.

"Yeah, that was really scary." added Rory.

"Sorry, what are you guys even doing here anyway?"

"You didn't show for practice!" Leo answered.

"Yeah, and you've never been a no-show, so we came to check on you, and what did we find?" Shade explained.

"You, on the floor, unconscious!" Rory answered.

"With that said," Shade started, "How are you?"

"Good, besides what just happened I guess." Wild lied.

"I'm not buying it, I'm gonna call Ryder to come check on you." said Shade.

Wild argued, "That's really not necessary..."

"No, something could be seriously wrong and we're not leaving until we know 100 percent for sure that you're okay." Shade was adamant. She then walked out to make the call.

"Ryder?"

"Hey Shade, everything okay?"

"No. Wild Cat didn't show for our session today so me and the Cat Pack came to check on him, and, well, we found him on the floor..."

...

"Okay, I'll grab the pups and we'll be there soon."