Chapter 1

First person's POV

Nagising ako sa isang maliwanag na kwarto. I can't see things clearly. Everything is so bright. But it looks like I'm lying on a bed. As I adjusted my eyes to my new surrounding, I noticed that everything is almost white. The room, the ceiling, the light, the bed, the pillows and the only thing that wasn't white was my clothes and me. Im covered in blood.

And that's when I remembered. Ken pushed me! Tinulak niya ako sa building! Damn! I don't know if it's just an accident and he just wanted to save Claydie so bad, but still! Patay na ba ako? Shit, of course I am! Sino makakaligtas sa ganon kataas na building kahit pool pa yung binagsakan ko. Tsaka Im already regretting what I did back there, that's why I didn't kill Claydie. I once liked her, well I'm pansexual.

But where am I now? There's no door in this room. No! I can't panick. I need to calm down! Just like what kuya said "In every situation, stay calm and think of a plan. If you're not, you're mind is going to be in chaos and you may ruin everything. You know that sometimes you can't remember what you're doing when panicking ella."

As I got lost on my own thoughts, ng may nagsalita na boses. Hindi ko alam kung babae ito o lalaki. Ngunit sino iyon dahil wala akong makitang speaker na nakakabit dito sa kwarto na to, at walang pintuan para makapasok ang isang tao.

"Bren. Do you want to live?" Tanong saakin nung boses. Who's this person. Is it god? Of course I still want to live! I wanna make everything alright again.

"Yes, I do" i may now kiss the groom hahaha!

"You did good and bad deeds in your life. But as for not killing and stopping yourself to not hurt the girl, I'll give you a reward. You have to make 5 wishes, and I'll fulfill all of it except bad things. Do you agree? What are your wishes?"
The whoever this is asked.

"I understand. First I wanted to be smart. Smarter than me in the past. Second I want to have someone who'll treat me right this time, not like Ken. I want that someone to be different. Third I want a beauty that no one can't resist. Even animals can't. And fourth I want my bestfriends and my soon to be friends to be loyal and honest with me. And that they'll never try to betray me. And about my fifth wish, can I save it for awhile? Maybe I can use it for the future."

"Of course. Be ready, close your eyes and you'll be back in no time. Be careful! Especially don't panic, it's organic!" Hahaha! Damn that's epic but okay.

I did what he said and closed my eyes. I can't feel anything. A few minutes passed and I felt a pain. Like someone just hits me in my ass. It hurts so much that I can't take it and starts crying. At pagkatapos ay bigla akong nakarinig ng sumigaw na babae, she's so loud! But why is this? I can't see anything and just blurred. And it's hard to open my eyes.

"Baby! Thanks god you're alive. Sabi ng doctor ay muntik mo na hindi kayanin dahil mas maaga kitang naipanganak because of stress. I'm sorry baby! I love you." Mom? That's the voice of mommy.

I love you too mom! I'm sorry for causing trouble that time. Don't worry everything will be better this time. But where's dad? Isn't he supposed to be here? And suddenly the door burst open. Speaking of dad, there he is. He looks so happy and excited.

"Hon! Thank goodness both of you are okay. I'm so worried about you two. Keane is currently sleeping hahaha! I told him to, so he can see his little sister after. He can't wait!" Excited na sabi ni daddy.

"Dear! Be quite! Babies hearing is sensitive! And she doesn't have a name yet. I haven't think about it"

"What about DORA? Her grandparents initials."

"No she might be bullied by that name"

"How about we name her after my favorite actor? I wanna name her Daniella Brenna. What do you think Hon?"

"What does it mean?"

"Daniella means God Is My Judge, while Brenna means Little Raven. Her hair is raven don't you think?"

So that's how they named me. I'm not little tho! Pero I can't deny that I'm raven haired hahaha! But I just think it's unfair. My mom's hair is brown while dad is light brown, and my brother too! So why am I the only one who's hair is like raven. My eyes are golden brown, I got it from dad. Dad is tanned and I didn't got that traits of him. Maputi kami ni kuya like our mom.

I really miss them. Especially my brother. Kami lang dalawa ni kuya and alam niyo na~ I'm the youngest and the favorite, but kuya is fine with that. He spoiled me like a princess too. Now that I'm a baby, that means I need to crawl and walk and poop like a baby. And I need to suck my mothers- grrr just thinking about it. But I guess I'm gonna have to, I'm already hungry...

^FAST FORWARD^
Uminom na ako ng gatas ni mom, I really don't want to but I'm really hungry so I have no choice. After that pinatulog na nila ako sa crib.

I gotta think of a plan. I actually just woken up. I remember that meron akong 4 na wish dun sa boses na yun. I wonder if totoo yun. I gotta practice my speaking voice early pati narin pag lakad ko para hindi ako mag ka problema sa hinaharap. Madali lang pala, I can already speak properly but I need to do the baby-ish language so that mom and dad won't suspect me as a genius. Hindi ko mabuhat yung ulo ko sa bigat nito, it may take a little while for me to practice walking and crawling. Nakakakita nadin ako ng malinaw ngayon kesa yung kanina tho. I thought I'll be like that until months. And as I opened my eyes big kanina, my parents were mesmerized hahaha! I can't believe their reaction, so epic.

Gusto ko padin maging kaibigan si Claydie in the future. I'm planning to avoid the twins, Ken and the other one. They're dangerous for me and my friends. Me and Precious are actually bestfriends since immemorial because our friends are bestfriends and want to continue the friendships with us. Cious is cold, but actually caring. Rich tita ika nga niya hahaha!

May crush pa ako dati before Ken actually. His name is Adrian. Well he's not that handsome but only average. Minahal ko yun but I guess masyado ako na obsess over Ken kaya hindi ko na siya napansin. I was 18 years old when I died. Nakilala ko si Ken when I was 16. Me and Claydie met when im 15. And si Adrian naman nung 12 years old ako. Damn I know im really flirty eversince.

Kuya will be manipulated by some random girl that wants money and that'll lead us to bankruptcy when I turned 14. Luckily tinulungan kami nila Precious and build our way up again. Her mom and my mom ang bestfriends and our dads are also business partner.

I also need to have a separate bank account because I have plans on making businesses. I need 3 accounts. One for me, my future business and the other one is reserve in case of emergency.

Habang nag-iisip ako ng mga bagay bagay ay hindi ko namalayan na may pumasok na pala sa kwarto. Maybe it's kuya since may habit siya na gumala pag madilim na. Yes, it's evening already. Hapon ako pinanganak ni mama, that's why. I saw kuya staring, eyes twinkling and a big grin sa mukha niya. He's really handsome! Kung Hindi ko lang to kuya baka inasawa ko na. Hindi ko na maalala ang mga sumunod na nangyare dahil nakatulog na ako. But I remember my brother saying "I love you Ella." to me. I love him too of course. I love him more than he knows.