Prologue

I'm tired......

I'm.....tired....

You're tired of what, BoBoiBoy?

..... EVERYTHING.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BoBoiBoy sighed to himself, as he squeezed his eyes while reading a document about the next power sphere to be saved.

" BoBoiBoy, you look tired ...are you okay?" Yaya, his friend ask in concerned. She can't but felt worry about him. He keep sighing alone for two minutes.

A tall Indian male pat the male back " Ala Yaya! BoBoiBoy must be tired from our last mission!Dey BoBoiBoy! Do you get some sleep??"

" Yalo! You should get some sleep. Our next mission is in three days" Ying state, advice her friend. BoBoiBoy shooked his head, plastered a fake smile. "I'm fine...let's continue working with the documents,"

Yaya sighed. Even though feeling concerned, she nod " Alright.....the next power sphere will be at this planet.....,"

*The meeting continue for an hour*

" my head....," BoBoiBoy leans against the nearest wall, as he massage his forehead. It stings, pulsing. As he heard noise that kept whispering behind his back. It kept repeating the same word....

'Of Five People.....Three Must Pay The Price.....,"

What is that mean....five people....three pay the price? Is it metaphor? Or a warning? BoBoiBoy head kept spinning, as he felt migraine.

"BoBoiBoy,"

BoBoiBoy looked up. To see a tall, red skin muscular man. He has a slight feature of a tiger. BoBoiBoy froze, immediately gave him a salute " L-Laksamana Tarung!"

"You look tired boy. Get some rest," is the only word the man said....and leave. BoBoiBoy sighed. Maybe the Laksamana was right. I'm probably tired....I should get some sleep.

BoBoiBoy went to his room much early, even though it's only 9 pm in space. His roommate, Gopal is still nowhere. Probably robbing the cafeteria food, he thought.

After he took a nice warm shower, and clean clothes. He lay down slowly on the bed. His eyes still wided open, yet he felt tired.

Slowly, he drove into the dream....and close his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He started to see some strange.....thing....

What is that......

Na....nanook? The Destruction?

Lan....The Hunt?

Nous The Erudition?...

Yaoshi The Abundance?

IX The Nihility?

Qlipoth The Preservation??

Xipe The Harmony???

What's with all these people and name?

Why am I...in Galaxy?

Am I.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BoBoiBoy felt his eye being burned by a light, even though his eyes close

As he flattered his eyes open, he saw.....a white ceiling. Usually when he woke up, he'll be seeing below Gopal bed.

He slowly sat on the comfortable bed. His eyes gaze around to scan and observe. He seems to be....in a unknown room. But, mostly resemble an infirmary.

But....he used to be in the infirmary before. This is not TAPOPS or TEMPUR-A HQ.

Where is he?