chapter 10

The next day, Bakugo and Deku decided to take a break from hero work and spend the day relaxing at home. They spent the morning lounging in bed, watching their favorite TV show and snacking on popcorn.

As the day went on, they decided to cook a fancy dinner together. They spent hours in the kitchen, chopping vegetables, marinating meat, and laughing as they tried out new recipes.

Once dinner was ready, they set the table and sat down to enjoy their meal. The food was delicious, and they savored every bite, sipping on wine and talking about their hopes and dreams for the future.

As the night wore on, they decided to watch a movie together. They snuggled up on the couch, with Bakugo's arm around Deku's shoulder, and watched a romantic comedy.

Bakugo couldn't help but smile as he watched Deku laugh at the movie's silly jokes. He felt a warmth in his heart, knowing that he had found someone who loved him for who he was, flaws and all.

As the credits rolled, Bakugo turned to Deku and said, "I love you, Izuku. You make everything in my life better."

Deku smiled back at him, "I love you too, Katsuki. You're my everything."

They leaned in and kissed, their lips meeting in a sweet and tender embrace. For Bakugo and Deku, the world melted away, and in that moment, all that mattered was the love they shared.

As the night wore on, they fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling grateful for the love and happiness they had found in each other.