S e v e n

Malaks POV
"I can't believe this" I sobbed into my jacket sleeves. I heard a ring at the Door. I walked downstairs. As I opened the door jade jumped into my arms. "OMG MALAK I WAS SO WORRIED" she said as she sobbed into my shoulder. "I missed you so much.." She whispered. "I missed you too" I told her as I stroked her hair. I put her down and grabbed her hand. "Come on" I said as we walked to my room. "Ok" she responded walking upstairs with me. I opened the door to my room and she immediately layed down. I layed down next to her. "Hey listen...my mom...she's sorta sick..." I told her. "She has-" I choked up and started crying. "Malak..,babe it's ok...." Jade said smoothing my hair. "No no it not jade I love her and don't want her to die...cancer kills" I sobbed. "Some people survive it's ok...we just need t-" "WHAT IF she doesn't SURVIVE JADE WHAT IF SHE DIES MY DADS GONE ILL HAVE NO ONE" I cried onto her shoulder. "You'll have me.." She whispered and kissed me.

I m know and I'm thankful for you
, " we need to get your mind off of this ASAP " jade said , she had bought me all my favorite snacks and my favorite movie .

Jades pov
I wanted to clear malak's mind off of his mom so I bought him his fav snacks and his favorite movie
, we both layed down and watched the movie until We fell asleep

I woke up to 35 missed calls from my mom & Jaden had 20 ...
They were from everyone , Miranda , my mom , it seemed as if everyone in the universe was trying to reach us
The first thing did was try and call everybody back ,
I called Miranda first and got no answer ... It's Miranda I can't reach the phone right now , leave your name and your number and I'll be sure to get back to you , smell ya later "
Her voicemail went
My next call was to my mom who immediately answered
" Jade where have you been everyone's been trying to get a hold of you " my mom said
" I was asleep and my ringer was off my bad , what's wrong ?? "
" It's your brother " said my mom
He ...............