.

In this AU Stan and Wendy are in highschool and are friends, Stan never told Wendy about his feelings this is my first fanfic and most of them will be the highschool au, please request more

Part 1:

Stan Marsh was walking down the hallway at South Park HighSchool when he saw Wendy Testaburger approaching him. He quickly ducked into the nearest classroom to avoid her.

Wendy was confused. Why was Stan avoiding her lately? They used to talk and hang out all the time, but now he seemed to be actively avoiding her.

Kyle Broflovski, one of Stan's closest friends, noticed Wendy's confusion and approached her.

"Hey Wendy, what's going on?" Kyle asked.

"I don't know," Wendy replied. "Stan's been avoiding me lately and I don't know why."

Kyle looked over at Stan, who was peeking out from behind the door of the classroom he had ducked into.

"He's always nervous around you," Kyle explained. "He likes you, Wendy."

Wendy's eyes widened in surprise. "He likes me? Why didn't he just tell me?"

Kyle shrugged. "I don't know. He's always been a little awkward when it comes to this kind of stuff."

Wendy made a decision. She was going to talk to Stan and find out what was going on.

She approached Stan, who was still hiding behind the door.

"Stan, can we talk?" she asked.

Stan hesitated for a moment before stepping out from behind the door. "Sure, Wendy."

They went outside to the playground and sat down on a bench.

"So, Kyle told me that you like me," Wendy said.

Stan looked down at his shoes. "Yeah, I do. I've liked you for a long time."

Wendy smiled. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know," Stan replied. "I guess I was just scared."

Wendy put a hand on Stan's shoulder. "There's nothing to be scared of, Stan. I like you too."

Stan's face lit up with a smile. "Really?"

"Really," Wendy confirmed.

They hugged each other tightly and Stan felt a weight lift off his shoulders. He was glad that he had finally been honest with Wendy about his feelings.

Should I make more then 3 parts of this story or stay at 2? I don't really have any ideas if I did make a part 3 though