Chapter 1-blood

Nezukos pov: "I will be ok don't worry tanjiro I'm your sister pls don't over work your self pls your leg needs heal"

I smiled at tanjiro and started to walk off. I told takeo and hanako that I would get them treats when I get back.
The snow was very cold and the walk is about an hour there but it will be ok.

I gotta sell all of this coal for a good Christmas this year. I pushed myself to keep walking even tho the snow was very deep.
Idc tho. I looked at the snow cover pine trees. The snow was really pretty my hair was getting the way I put it a braid and keep walking I was almost there when I face planted into the snow the cold shree feeling of the snow on my face was very cold I wanted to scream it hurt and burned but I just got up and kept walking.

I need to sell as much coal as I can. I need food for my family and me.

I saw the burning orange and yellow lights of the lanterns.

I knew I was there.

It took a while, but after 3 or 4 hours, I was done selling all of the coal, and I started to head back.
It started to snow again, but that was fine. I had to get there since the cart was empty. I could walk a lot faster.
I was looking at the midnight dark sky when someone opened the door and said it's not safe to be outside at this time of night....