Life of a loner

The moonlight glistened on my see - through gloves, my long braided hair flowing in the wind.
I haven't felt this free for quite a while, I have been chased by the police many times. It started as trying to survive on the streets to killing innocent people just so I can survive all alone.

1 week earlier

Althea stabbed the police man with her spear, putting it in deeper each time he groaned. As Althea Killed the man, another police man came up behind her to snatch the spear away. The police man took her spear away and stabbed her calf. "Owhh" Althea started to hyperventilate, when stabbed by your own Miraculous weapon you begin to gasp for air and you start to crumble. As the police man pushes the spear in further Althea kicked her foot up causing the police man to pass out. Althea groaned in pain and she inspected her slit. She took her spear out of her calf and began to heal her leg. Althea stumbled as she tried to stand up, she placed her spear on the unconscious police man's head, twisting her spear right into his skull. "This is what you get for hurting me" Althea said in a cold tone. She took one look back at the Dead men, the brunette started to leap from house to house trying not to make one single sound.

1 week later

"Celadon, sundown" Althea de-transformed, "I'm starving" Celadon moaned. "Well lucky enough we are at Maruno's and we always get his food on the house" Althea replied. "Yay" Celadon shouted. "Quiet down Celadon, we're going in now" Althea whispered to the tiny axolotl kwamii as she shoved him into her bag.

Althea entered the restaurant and started to walk over to the desk counter. "maruno? You there?" She shouted "Althea, I'm in the back" a voice came from behind the tassels hanging up in the doorway behind the kitchen. "Please help I'm stuck" the voice continued. "Alright I'm coming" Althea slid over the counter and rushes over to the the doorway.

5 minutes later

"Sorry I was stuck" Maruno said in his French accent. "It's alright but could I get the usual" Althea asked with a pleading smile. "Tarte Tatin and an orange coming up" he spoke cheerfully as he waddled to the kitchen.

"Althea, I'm hungry where is the food" Celadon moaned. I felt like people were staring so I tried to make it look like the voice was my ringtone.

10 minutes

"This was the last one" Maruno says as he lay the Tarte down. "Thank you" I smile and start to dig into the Tart. "Where is mine" Celadon asked angrily. "Here" Althea pealed open the orange and put in 3 slices of the orange into her bag so Cealdon could munch on it.

"Althea? Would you like to sing the karaoke" Maruno asked me pleading with his puppy dog eyes. "Fine" I sighed as I walked over to the sphere stage. "Hi everyone, I'm gonna sing. I pondered myself what I could sing, "La Seine" I continued.

"she gets out of bed, so sure of herself the seine, the seine, the seine so pretty, she bewitches me the seine, the seine, the seine clairvoyant, the moon is on the seine, the seine, the seine you're not drunk, paris is under I don't know, don't know, don't know why we love each other like that the seine and me." I smiled as I sung, I could see people talking about me, I couldn't clearly hear what they were saying but I think it was good.

"I don't know, don't know, don't know why we love each other like that the seine and me extra lucille when you're on the scene, the scene, the scene I don't know, don't know, don't know why" as I finished singing I could feel smiles upon me,

"Thank you" I shouted, swiftly stepping off the sphere stage. "Can't you do more" Maruno moaned. "Sorry I have to get home". "Okay, I hope your mum feels better" Maruno shouted to me. "Uhm... yeah" I replied in a softer tone.

I ran into a dark alleyway and transformed into Aramanth.

Althea ran along the brick walls. You could see her shadow from the moonlight. Althea de- transformed on top of the Agreste mansion. "I'm tired" Celadon Groaned. "Okay then go to sleep" I groaned back. Celadon curled up into a ball and started to drift off. "The moon is so pretty" I said in quiet voice. I reached my hand up to the moon as if I could reach it.

"It really is... hello, Althea".