🖤 Haunt. | Jack

PART ONE OF THE JACK TRILOGY,
Tehehe 😋
Part one is probably gonna be long. Angst, fluff, sex. Just be prepared for a wild ride.
both a little tipsy, Fem reader, groping, sex, not much kink, pinned down

Jack Thurlow, a name I knew too well. He was a boy I knew from high school. But shortly after, we got to know each other more.. intimately. It all started with a kiss. This is the story of how I met my soul mate.

We reconnected at a college party. Of course, Jack didn't want to go to college. His parents forced him to go and he didn't have the best relationship with his parents.

That night, I didn't really want to go to the party. My friend Sam dragged me along. Since I had no other choice, I put on a black dress. The dress was almost centimeters from showing my asscheeks, but I'm grown now so fuck you, Dad. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, almost like I was meant to go to the party that night. Something in my chest made me feel gravitated. Destiny was calling me.

Arriving there, I wasn't surprised to see a few people passed out on the front lawn. My friend grabbed my arm and excitedly giggled, walking into the house. There was music but people weren't dancing, let's be real. They were all talking while drinking or making out.

I saw a familiar face. I looked at the long-haired brunette while racking my mind to where I could've seen him before. He was hot as hell. He was sitting in the corner drinking. I wonder if he was in the situation as I was. I approached him slowly. "Hey.. I think I know you from somewhere?" I'd laugh a little awkwardly. "Uh yeah, we went to high school. Jack Thurlow." He smiled a little, but the smile wasn't genuine. More forced in an attempt to be friendly. I sat down on the floor next to him. I looked into his dark blue eyes. Now that I think about it, I do remember him. He was a loner in high school, but he chose to be that way. You could try to talk to him but it was like talking to the wall. You'd never get a response, just a blank stare. I'm almost relieved that he's changed. In high school, some people would pick on him. But my friend group was only one of the few people that left him alone. I looked up at the ceiling. "It's uh, crazy how time changes huh?" He asked. "I mean yeah, I guess so. But we're always gonna be the same kid we were a few years ago." I shrugged. He was really easy to talk to.

"That is true.." He looked at the wall, then over to me. He furrowed his brows for a second. He brushed his fingers against my cheek lightly. "You've always been really beautiful, y/n." I could feel myself blushing and my body coming hot. He was giving me butterflies so effortlessly.. who knew the quiet kid was so good at flirting? I looked over at him as he put his hand back down to his side. I noticed he had a hair tie on his wrist. I don't know why, but I found that so attractive. "Uhm, thank you, Jack." I smiled a little. The past will always come back to haunt you. But what would be the word for this?

A few drinks later it started with a kiss, but eventually, we'd end up at his apartment. He unzipped my dress and it fell on the floor, revealing my body. He slipped his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere in his room, and we were back to making out.

I touched his chest and pushed him onto the bed, he sat down willingly. I ran my fingers through his long hair and they'd glide through it easily.

I kissed his neck, and then his chest, trailing down to his jeans. I'd unzip his jeans and he'd take them off. But this time, he would take the initiative. He'd easily grab my wrists and make us switch places. He put his arm beside my head, and slowly climbed on top of me. He had me pinned down. His lips met mine and I felt intoxicated again. He pulled away and I could feel him breathing on my neck. He undid my bra and slid his hands over my boobs. He grabbed my boobs and went back to kissing me. He trailed his kissing down to my neck, sucking to leave hickeys. He needed everyone to know I was his. Tonight I would be

He slid my underwear off and I was already extremely wet from everything else. He took his underwear off and positioned himself at my entrance. While I adjusted to him, he groaned "Fuck.." while breathing heavily. I held on to him while he moved at a steady pace. I could feel him hitting every single place just right inside of me, it drove me crazy. I moaned out his name too many times to count. I started to feel dazy, and a feeling washed over me. I'd loose most control of my body as an orgasm started to overtake me. Soon enough, I could feel him cum in me. When he did he would let out one last groan.

(fin.)

Sorry this is so short but pound town never stops🤨