chapter 31

Han Siyu opens the door to their apartment, Lei Yuchen has said he would be late which for him was a bummer considering he always came home with him. Then Han Siyu had an idea! 

"Why not make him a meal right?! It can't be hard right!" 

Han Siyu felt proud of himself, Lei Yuchen is always cooking and his food is always delicious. It can't be bad right.

Han Siyu went to the kitchen, took down the napkin wrapped around him, then tied his hair as he went and took out all kinds of ingredients. He then proceeded to wash his hands then thinking about what he'll be making, smiles thinking of Chicken and vegetables stir-fry easy peasy.

He looks in the fridge for chicken breast then wash it off with water taking the knife and chop board. 

*Chomp*

"Ouch!" 

With the first chop he cuts his finger, but this was his first time cooking so gotta get hurt a little. Dicing up the already minced meat, he took out the skillet lighting the stove then added oil. He didn't wait for the oil to heat before dashing the meat inside.

"Leave that for a while, teehee!"

He went to also clean the vegetables and minced them nicely when he heard the sizzling sound coming from the pot. He smiles as he dashes the vegetables inside as well as the spaghetti.

"Hehe, who's a master chef I am! Now to add flavor" 

Han Siyu went to the cupboard taking out all sorts of spices and seasoning he dashes it in the pot like how they are seen in movies, he then took the mustered, mayo and ketchup bottles and started to squirt it into the pot happily. He sniffed it and was proud of its smell. 

Han Siyu was happy the smile was clear.

Returning home, Lei Yuchen enters the room a bit mentally exhausted by everything he took off his shoes before a lovely smell passes through his nose, "did Han Siyu order something" he wonders.

Soon he blushes when he sees Han Siyu smiling at him in his apron, he thinks Han Siyu looks super cute and lovable.

"Welcome home wife!" Han Siyu greets him warmly.

Lei Yuchens previous bad mood was already washed away by the warm welcoming 

"Good evening" he said slowly.

Han Siyu stuck out your tongue then took the work bag from his waist, "relax, come on, come on" Han Siyu skipped quickly.

Lei Yuchen nods as he hurries to the small dining area attached to the kitchen, there was a lovely set table with food for the both of them there was a wine bottle with candle lights which made Lei Yuchen soften into a warm smile.

Han Siyu drags the apron off, putting it one side on a flower vase then hurries to open the chair like a true gentleman smiling at Lei Yuchen.

"Wife, come and enjoy an exquisite night with your husband" 

Lei Yuchen didn't dare disobey, feeling light and warm inside; he walks up to Han Siyu and kisses him, catching the male off guard.

Han Siyu blushes, the way in which Lei Yuchen went straight with it makes him happy to know they were getting somewhere.

"Now eat, hehe, have been served by a master chef" 

Lei Yuchen looks at him, if there is one thing he knows and that's Han Siyu and by the twitching of his brows he is nervous. 

Lei Yuchen turned to the meal then took up the fork and spun it in the spaghetti then took a bite. 

Han Siyu's heart beats fast as he watches Lei Yuchen take the first bite and begins to chew slowly.