×★ Maid ★× (💚)

notes 🕺:
- maid outfit for georgie <3 (hehe 😋🖕)
- hair pulling, praise (this ain't a dnf fanfic without praise 🤷‍♂️)

TY FOR MUCH FOR MY BELOVED LAPIS FOR HELPING ME!!! <3 [you're welcome bebe <33 –L]

♡♡♡

dream was out for fuck knows how long. and that made george a great opportunity to order a maid outfit and surprise dream ;)

(george's texting sapnap!!)

george 🖕: are you sure?.

sapnap ✨: YES. NOW SURPRISE DREAM WITH IT >:)

george 🖕: HE'S OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS DUMBASS

sapnap ✨: 🖕

after an hour or so ✨

"dream~!" george giggled "mhm?" dream raised a eyebrow "i got a surprise for you ;)" george smiled "really?" dream smirked "yes. now sit and cover your eyes :D" george said as he wore the maid outfit (he's in the closet!!) "ready??" george said "mhm," dream hummed in response, as he opens his eyes, george was wearing the maid outfit he ordered, "i– wow, you look, gorgeous." dream said, admiring his lover (had a silly thought of putting friend >:) -c you're cruel darlin' /j -l) "hehe, i know~" george said as he sits on dreams lap, slightly bouncing, giving a dream a hint that he wants it, like REALLY wants it, "horny now are we, baby?" dream said, pulling george's hair gently, receiving a moan from the older "aw, look at you, so pathetic in under my control, you like that, sweetie? you like it when i turn you on?" dream cooed as he rests his hand on george's thigh (me with who? -c MEMEMEMEME -l), receiving a whimper from george, "such a good boy," dream said as george bounced "dream, please.." george said, whining softly "please, what, baby? i can't understand what you want, georgie," (I HAD TO, HE CALLED GEORGE GEORGIE AND I SOBBED.) "dream, please.. i need you.. i want you inside of me... please i'll be good..." george whined "that's my boy," dream said as he takes off his shirt, "liking the view, baby?" dream smirked as he unbuckles his belt (you can't tell me that ain't hot.) " dream..~" george gasped slightly as he felt dream's hand on his cock, jerking him off, (help idk what wattpad sex even works anymore cause i was offline for like months 😭) "ngh~" george threw his head back "yeah, like that, honey? you like it when i touch you like this?" george whimpered at dream's words, oh he loves when dream talking dirty things to him ;)

♡♡♡

(position: dream is laying down while george is on top of him.)

"dre– hAh~" george moaned loudly as he bounces, dream was guiding him "you're doing great, bunny, keep bouncing and be a good boy for me." dream cooed "oh fuck!" george moaned loudly.

found it.

"that's the spot baby? You want me to keep using you like this george?" dream said. "ngh!~ im clOse~!" george whimpered "almost there, honey, just wait for a minute," dream said "fuck! i cant hold it!" george moaned as he released, still bouncing, "oh look at you, bouncing for me to cum deep inside of you," dream chuckled "you're such a slut, george, a slut that belongs to me, and only me.." dream said, receiving a moan "dreAm~!" george moaned, he was overwhelmed of the overstimulation "fuck, im cumming!" dream said as he came deeply inside of george (lapis has a silly thought of putting 'he busted a big fat juicy nut in his hole' 💀 -c LMAO -l)

♡♡♡
(After the after-care <3)

mission accomplished; fucked a maid <3

dream giggled at the thought, "what are you laughing at?" george said, snuggling on him, "just a silly thought," "i hope it's not too bad,"

♥︎♡♡

"DREAAMMMM!!" sapnap shouted, "WHAT." dream said in annoyance, bro had to destroy his moment with his lovely george, "oh never mind :)" sapnap said "FUCK YOU." dream said, flipping at the door.

♥︎♥︎♡

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG???" george exclaimed "GEORGE SHUT UP OR ELSE I'M DESTROYING YOU AGAIN." dream said, bros tired of taking care of his friends "WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY." sapnap said, in the car "OH YEAH???"

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"soo, what now?" sapnap said, eating a chocolate bar "milkshakes when we go back home?" george suggested "YES." the duo (dream and sapnap) said, laughing afterwards.

❣❣❣

WOW HOLY THIS CHAPTER IS ONE MY FAVORITE 😋 I'M SO HAPPY THAT I WORKED WITH LAPIS CAUSE I COULDN'T FINISH.