03

Hannibal had just finished his work as he moved around the office. It had been days since he had seen Willium.

The adventure they had shared was magnificent. The raw emotion of his true face splattered in blood still haunted his desire............he wanted more......more of him.........

He was due to an appointment with the man but he had highly doubted that the man would show up.

Hannibal soon hear footsteps outside his door. He softly and quitely opened the door and beamed inwardly a smile forming on the corner of his mouth
"Good evening. Please come in."
Hannibal said soflty as he watched
Will enter the room.

'Unsociable as always ' hannibal thought as Will aimlessly sat on the chair

" What's this? " Will demanded as Hannibal slowly slid the paper on the table.

"Your Psychological Evaluation. You're totally functional and more or less sane. Well done. "

"Did you just rubber stamp me? " Will asked with hint of amusement

"Jack may lay his weary head to rest knowing he didn't break you and our conversation can proceed unobstructed by paperwork. " hannibal said his eyes studied Will as Will too seemed to be studying him. His blue eyes wandering in curiosity

"Jack thinks I need therapy. "

"What you need is a way out of dark places when Jack sends you there. " hannibal said as if hinting something.

Something he craved.

To be anchored

"Last time he sent me into a dark place I brought something back. " Will said tiredly . Seeing the opening for a slight relationship hannibal pounded on it

"A surrogate daughter?You saved Abigail Hobbs' life. You also orphaned her. It comes with certain emotional obligations, regardless of empathy disorders. "

"You were there. You saved her life, too. Do you feel obligated? " Will asked annoyed

Hannibal took a moment to process the question. Did he feel obligated? Maybe yes. It was hjs fault that she was really orphaned . Will might have pulled the trigger but it was he who amied it.

"I feel a staggering amount of obligation. I feel responsibility.
I've fantasized about scens where my actions may have allowed a different fate for Abigail Hobbs. "Hannibal said softly.

"Jack thinks Abigail Hobbs might've helped her dad kill those girls. "

"How does that make you feel? "Hannibal challenged

"How does it make you feel? "

Hannibal smirked inward . Why did he let the boy run his mouth. The people who had spoken that rude to him were dead and food...........still he let's this boy run his mouth.

" I find it vulgar.And entirely possible.
Jack will ask her when she wakes up or he'll have one of us ask her. "

"Is this therapy or a support group? " Will asked more annoyed

"It's whatever you need it to be. Will, the mirrors in your mind can reflect the best of yourself and not the worst of someone else. " hannibal whispered looking at Will intensely as the words sink into the boy.

Hannibal sat on his chair bathed in the darkness. It had been an hour since Will ended his therapy and leaved in a huff.

Clearly impacted by Hannibals words.

Hannibal smirked. Wondering about their conversation. Clearly Will was now attached to the girl he had orphaned and maybe she was a surrogate daughter for him.

If hannibal wanted to gain his attention and trust he had to get to Abigail first.

But he has known since his youth that getting closer to someone would always be a disadvantage.

'Let's keep it professional. ' Wills words echoes to him. But it was too late.
He had seen Willium Graham's true face.

He had seen his darkness and his ability.

He was entranced by it. He was addicted to it.

Hannibal nooded in agreement. If he wanted to see more of Willium Graham he had to get Abigail in his side first.