betrayal

*anyway I'm not lazy anymore*

*amber grabs your wrist tightly, you grunt in pain*

RICHIE: "you wanna kill her babe?"

*you look at Richie in shock for calling amber babe*

AMBER: "yea I do"

*she drags you to the living room and throws you to the wall*

Y/N: "f-fuck you!"

*you yell at amber, you rub your head because it hurts from hitting the wall*

*amber whispers in your ear*

AMBER: "..did you really think i loved you?"

Y/N: "I-.."

*amber covers your mouth with her hand and points the knife at your cheek with her other hand*

RICHIE: " hon did you kill her yet?!"

*richie yells*

AMBER: "hold on!"

*amber turns back to you and removes her hand that covers your mouth and brings down the knife to your stomach*

Y/N: "p-please.. don't!"

*amber hesitates at first but then she stabs you deeply in the stomach, you scream in pain*

AMBER: "sorry "babe"

*she takes out the knife, you collapse into her arms*

AMBER: "oh y/n... your so weak"

*you grunt in pain*

*amber lifts your chin to face her, you refuse and look the other way, she throws you onto the ground and she walks back to the kitchen, your eyes slowly close*

(Time skip*

*you slowly start waking up and you look around seeing you have a lot of blood oozing out, you try to get up and it hurts so bad you yelp*

*you finally get up and start limping to the kitchen to See amber, Sidney, and gale fighting. You walk behind amber and grab her, she quickly escapes bc your to weak to have a strong grip*

*nvm I'm lazy again 🫶🏼*