🦴Barnaby x Reader✒️

Requested by: Unknown__Demon1567

Category:

•slight angst
•fluff

Enjoy!

You and Barnaby spoke to each other. What about? Just how your day went.

"So i'd say it was good, anyways what do you wanna do?" Barnaby asked. You thought for a moment before answering.

"We could cuddle." You smiled.
Barnaby returned the smile. "Sure" Barnaby led you inside his home and you two went into his bedroom.

You two laid on his bed under the covers. You and Barnaby snuggled up to each other. You felt warm and safe with Barnaby. Like nothing bad could happen.

It was simply pure bliss. As you rested with Barnaby you felt a push. 'Huh?' Barnaby then shoved you out of the bed.
"Ow! What was that for?"
You complained.

"I don't wanna be with you anymore. Get out of my house."
Barnaby said in a serious tone.
"W-what? Why?" You asked tears threatening to pour from your eyes.

"You're not good enough. You never will be. I hate you!" Barnaby replied, venom laced in his tone. "I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you."

It was as if Barnaby was stuck in a loop of saying "I hate you" over and over again. "Stop! Stop it!" You cried. Your dreaded tears finally spilling from your eyes.

You didn't want Barnaby to hate you. You loved him so much. Suddenly Barnaby's head fell off. And yet the words "I hate you" continued repeating.

Suddenly you woke up. You groggily opened your eyes to be met with a dark room. Barnaby's room. You turned to see Barnaby.

There were two things you wanted to do. You wanted to tell Barnaby about your nightmare, and go back to sleep.

You wanted to do both so you improvised. You closed your eyes and mumbled; "Bunaby"
You got no reply. You then tapped on Barnaby's shoulder and called again.

This time you got a response. "Hm?" Barnaby groaned. "I...had a nightmare." You spoke.
"You wanna talk about it?" Barnaby asked. You then explained your nightmare.

Barnaby listened and then spoke. "listen y/n, you are enough and you always will be enough. I love you and I would never hate you." Barnaby then shifted in bed to kiss your forehead and cuddle you.

You snuggled against him and drifted to sleep. "Love you y/n" Barnaby yawned.

Later during the day you and Barnaby laid in bed together cuddling just like your dream. Expect this time Barnaby held you closer and didn't let go.
It was perfect.

{end}

-Glass