𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚ °

BEFORE WE START:

with the love interest, there obviously can't be 2 or more people having the same love interest so if you go to the chapter labeled 'open love interests' you can write on whatever character is open! if it has closed then that love interest is taken! once you've done that then fill this form out! that way it's easier for me!

FORM:
place form at the bottom!

full name: (your full name)
nickname: (nicknames you'd like to be called)
preferred name: (the name you want everyone to call you by)

date of Birth: (what year and date you were born! the year is 1978 btw!)
age: (how old you are)
race: (where are you from? eg: italian, mexican, african american)
zodiac sign: (what's their zodiac sign)

gender: (what your gender is)
pro noun:

face claim: (a celebrity or character you want your face to look like for the book!)

known as: (your stereotype, so what everyone knows you as, eg: class clown)
aesthetic: (what's your aesthetic?)

mixtape: (songs that describe you, they can be sings from this generation)
quotes: (iconic sayings you have said!)

password: (what's your favourite song)
Personality: (what are you like?)

Back ground: (where were you first born and a little bit about you!)
likes: (your hobbies and interests)
dislikes: (things/people you don't like)

sexuality: (what's your sexuality?)
love interest: (who are you dating or going to date in the book)
love trope:
your oc and li theme song: (a song that reminds you of you and your love interests relationship)

are you dating already in the book or will you'd start dating as the book goes on?

if you aren't yet dating how do you fall in love and when?:

do you what your ofc and love interest to go through a break up if so what do they break up over and do they get back together later?

does you and your s/o fight?:

do you smoke or drink?

PLACE FORMS HERE: