Chapter 8

The next day

The man went to work but his gut was telling him that someone was going to destroy the whole building where the man was working. The man told that to his boss and the boss said that he was not in his best state at this time and it was just nothing.

After a while 

The alarm goes out and the boss is trying to find the man that warned him. The boss went to his office and told the man that he was right and that he needs help to evacuate everyone from the building. The man answered ok and started evacuating everyone. The one that was going to put the bomb have put the building in lockdown mode and put everybody in a corner. The man went towards the bomber(the one who is putting the bomb) The man said stop right there.

The bomber answered: "What are you going to do, you don't even have a weapon to win.

The man answered that he haves, after the man said that he showed his wings and his eyes started to glow.

The bomber was surprised and tried to run away. The man run after him and caught him. HE pulled handcuffs out of nothing. He put them on the bomber and teleported him to jail.

The boss thanked him and asked what happened. The man told him the whole story. The boss was amazed and told him that he is now the guard of the building. The man thanked him and told him that he has to go to the train. The boss told him that it is okay to go but the man always has to tell him.

At the training

The man told the crazy man about what happened with the bomber and all of that stuff and that he is in jail right now. And the man asked the crazy man about glowing eyes and the crazy man answered that it comes when you have mastered all of his powers. The man thanked him for all of the training, the crazy man thanked him.