Extras: Notifications

Hello everyone,author here.

While I was writing the recent chapter that will soon be released,I suddenly remembered something important.

I haven't really made shits clear or stuff,and a lot of you guys asked many questions either in private-messages or comments,because I never really made things easier to understand for some of you,sorry about the inconvenience. So,I will finally make this important notice for everyone that's reading THIS fanfiction I'm working on.

The list of popular questions.

Q1:Why are some of the events not the same as the originals?

A: Okay,I'm not going to be a asshole and spoil the future events,but I can tell you that for the reason you might see the events in Tensura in this book unfolding differently than the original Tensura is because in this case,I made some changes to the Tensura storyline here.

And to be notified,in the future of this book (Book1+1.5) Before Book 2,which is a planned sequel for this book,will involve crossovers with other franchise/series,and although some of you probably already guessed what they are judging from the tags and current storyline,they are also different from their originals too to adjust with the book.

So,don't expect things to be the same while reading. Even the settings could be different as I am trying to make stuff fun and new apart from your average normal crossovers,which are just casual insert-protagonists into another show or shit. True,It's still inserting for me,but the verse they are inserted too won't be the same as they should be either.

Basically,keep in mind that if you found the story events to be different from the original show,it's normal.

If not,where's the fun in making a fan-fiction?

Q2:What's the setting of this book?

A: This part is my problem for forgetting to make some kind of brief explanation on this book's background. And I will compensate for it here.

I said that the settings for a few shows to have crossover with this fan-fiction Tensura verse will be different,and the tensura verse in my book are different as well.

Why is Veldanava not dead? Why does Rimuru know Veldanava,Velzard and the angels as he didn't in the original Tensura verse? Why are some of the characters behaving a little bit different than they originally do?

To be completely honest with you,this is a fan-fiction so some of the things will obviously be different! BUT not without explanations. If you read this far already,that probably means that you know why Rain seems different and had a different role compared to her counterpart in the original Tensura.

For why Velzard,Veldanava and the angels knew Rimuru,and what does the term 'First-reincarnation' that Rimuru used mean,expect these background unsolved mysteries to be answered in the next side chapter,I know some of you knew already,but for those who don't understand,that's where you will finally know of the truth.

That would be 'Side chapter 4: A slime's illustration of his past'.

Q3: What does Book 1+1.5 mean?

A: The entire series is classified into different parts,for now,it's Book 1,1.5,and Book 2.

Book 1=The adventures of Rimuru in the Tensura verse,wouldn't have a lot of crossovers as I intend to leave them for later.

Book 1.5=Starts to induct crossovers into the story after the epilogue of Book 1/The final event. Indicates Rimuru's world travels for either entertainment/serious tasks he has to accomplish. Met yet again,old friends and more love interests and people that would hold a special place in his life apart than a certain Ice dragon.

Book 2 will be the sequel as I said,for 1+1.5. For what it is about? I'm not going to spoil it,but after the end of 1+1.5,you will see about it.

*Alrighty! That's so far what I wanted to notify you of,if you have any questions,comments or DMs would do (although DMs are more preferred because it's simpler to reply to.)

Anywayyyyy! I'm going off to finish my homework and finish the next chapter! So I will see ya all on the next chapter of the madness in a bar! Author here,signing off!