25

Jakobi in mm

Excuse any mistakes

Ant's p.o.v.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I heard Cali yell to the top of her lungs jumping on my bed.

"Wake up daddy!" Cali yelled plopping down shaking me.

"Da-"

"What you want little girl?" I interrupted her by swooping her up in my arms scaring her as she giggled.

"My food box is on E." She groaned rubbing her belly.

"Well let's go fill that food box up. What you want to eat?" I asked her as she followed me out the bed, out my bedroom door, and down the steps to the kitchen.

"Captin crunch!" She said getting excited as I picked her up and sat her on the island counter.

"You always want to eat cereal. You sure you don't want no eggs or pancakes? How bout some waffles or bacon?" I asked her grabbing 2 bowls, 2 spoons, the milk, and the box of Captin Crunch.

"Nope just cereal. Daddy We go out today?" She asked staring at me make her bowl of cereal in amazement.

"Yeah, what you want to do?" I asked her sliding over her bowl.

"Daddy can I help make your cereal?" She asked looking over at me taking a bite of her cereal.

My daughter is a little angel!

"Yes." I said as she stopped eating her cereal and moved a little over more to me on the counter.

"So what you want to do today?" I asked her as she grabbed part of the box and I grabbed the other, pouring the cereal into the bowl.

"I want to go to Splash World, then get some ice cream, and then daddy, I want to go to the park!" She said excited as I nodded my head. As I let her pour the milk into my bowl I took a picture and captioned it "Morning worldNothing ain't better then waking up to this angeland her making my cereal #BabyGirl "

"Okay that sounds like a plan." I stated while grabbing the milk out if her hands and putting it back in the fridge, and putting the cereal back up into the pantry.

"Here daddy." Cali said handing me my spoon.

"Thank you baby girl." I said taking my spoon ans grabbing her off the counter.

"Lets go watch some tv." I said grabbing my bowl along with hers as she followed me into the living room. I set her bowl onto the living room table along with mine. We both sat criss cross Apple sauce on the floor as I turned the tv on.

"What you want to watch?" I asked her.

"Dora!" She said excited.

Ding dong

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Ken."

I got up off the floor and unlocked the door to be met with Ken and his 3 year old cousin Jakobi.

"Wassup little man?" I asked Kobi.

"Nothing wassup with you?" He asked back as I chuckled.

"Chillin." I said letting them in.

I sat back down on the floor to enjoy my cereal with my daughter.

"Hey Cali." Kobi said sitting on the couch smirking at her.

"Hi Andy." Kobi said shyly waving at him.

I looked over at Ken as he burst out laughing. That shit ain't funny he ain't boutta play my daughter. Wait they too young to even be looking at each other that way!

"Uh hum." I cleared my throat.

"Daddy can Kobi come with us?" Cali said giving me the puppy dog face.

I wanted to say no, but I didn't want her to be mad at me so I was just gon give in.

"Yes baby girl only if it's okay with K-"

"I'm cool with it." Ken said interrupting me smirking as Cali smiled and so did Kobi.

"You think this is funny?" I asked Ken.

"Yes because they are just kids...toddlers at that they only 3." Ken said laughing.

"Iont care if they were 23." I said as Ken shook his head.

Short chapter

Comment

Vote

Jakobi in mm

Baby girl

She makes breakfast well cereal with daddy

Awe

Kobi and Cali

Ant peeps Kobi and Cali

They only 3

Excuse any mistakes