LOVE POEMS IN THE TIMES OF TRIBULATION

*Pirates of the Airwaves*
Why should we be at our worst, when we said for better or worse? / This love is not for convenience, but for togetherness! We are two cliffs, hard and wet, against the smashing tide/not as two sharks that frenzy, at the smell of new blood, aren't we? We breathe the same bubbles of air / why suffocate each other with carbon dating?

We are not like two fishes, predator and prey / but we pray, that eternity catches us together, in a financial embrace, rising in interest, proprietors of a burgeoning sea enterprise. We set forth the seven seas, Captain and Mate, each hand carrying the scope, as we plunder the deep, and raise our eyes to the Golden Horizon.

~~~~~~~~

****Pain is the Victim****
While I threw away my diamonds to the swine, it felt fine as a summer's day cool breeze
Never thinking the flowers would be flattened by the storm, and put a beginning on my self-aware joys in stark contrast. The giving was a release, a relief, the outpouring of my divine nature, blessing the mortal before me. Yes, just a mortal, and we both know it.

So, thus ends and begins our trust, the giving dries up. But just as water is eternal and older than the stars, the water in me yearns to moisten another soul, life cycle of care is reborn, the darkness of self vanquished by the rays of a binary star, and I rejoice again in phoenix resurrection, the ashes of the pain you gave me, dispersed in the flames of my wings.

~~~~~~~~

**Child of the Universe**
You are a Child of the Universe, and the water in your cells is older than even the Solar System and even some of the stars/and yet you feel lonely and sad?  Do not be like that. Your water and your soul are calling and are called by the vessels of the galaxy, and another star being will gravitate to you and that one is not thinking of sex.

We seem to be ignorant and oblivious of our higher origins/How can I forget your love and eyes? How can we deny the ties that encompass String Theory and are stronger than black holes? We water this cosmic garden in us with tears and care/and stars will be born, shining in cherubic smiles and the local stellar cluster shall be formed, in our fusion embrace.

~~~~~~~~

**First and Last Date*"
We hear the leaves singing in the sunny wind/ hand clapping, chorus full of chlorophyll/for they cheer our cherishing eyes chiming in the windows of the soul, chambering the shell of the golden ratio/shooting the star of future's past.

The rusty leaves let go for they have written the book/falling slowly sliding amid the oxygen and motes, we leave yet another place as we watch them replay our roles to through osmosis/motion dynamic of two cellular giants roots entwined/we dined, and we thought, I need you forever.

~~~~~~~

***Chaos Theory****
They say you and I are born out of chaos. The chaos in me and the chaos in you will clash and disperse like bubbles in a pool. In a million places and a billion minutes our meeting is random and meaningless, so say the scientists. Explain to me why I see the depths in your eyes and I drown in them. Explain to me why with this chaos I be a mini-creator ordaining your cosmos of feeling. Explain to me why I floated into your presence of mind and stayed in our deepest hearts. The randomness of our droplets exploded into one person of perfection, one chaos, one order, one purpose. This love is chaos but so are we. This mixture of forces is the true mix of permanence. Foreverness. Togetherness. Faithfulness. Endurance. Futurity. Tears won't dry and refuse to burn in anguish. That's our chaos, that's our undying theory.